Out-numbered

Julie had always been a popular and outgoing girl in college

Julie had always been a popular and outgoing girl in college. She had a close group of friends, consisting of Flynn, Sean, Gregory, and Joel. They all got along well and spent most of their time together.

But Julie had a secret. She was secretly in love with a boy named Mark, who was not in college. She had met him at a coffee shop and they had instantly connected. Mark was charming, handsome, and everything Julie had ever wanted in a guy. They had been dating for a few months now, and Julie was the happiest she had ever been.

However, little did she know, her friends had been keeping a close eye on Mark ever since they found out about him. It had all started when Sean had seen Mark stealing from a convenience store. He couldn't believe what he saw, and immediately went to tell Flynn, Gregory, and Joel.

Together, they had done some digging and found out that Mark was actually a notorious thief in the city. They were shocked and didn't want to believe it, but the evidence was undeniable. They knew they had to tell Julie, but they were afraid of how she would react.

One day, when Julie was gushing to her friends about how amazing Mark was, Flynn couldn't take it anymore and blurted out the truth. Julie was stunned and refused to believe them. She defended Mark and said they were mistaken. But her friends showed her the evidence they had gathered, and Julie's world came crashing down.

Feeling betrayed and heartbroken, Julie confronted Mark about his true identity. Mark tried to deny it at first, but when he realized that his secret was out, he came clean to Julie. He begged for her forgiveness and promised to change his ways. But Julie couldn't bring herself to trust him anymore.

Feeling lost and alone, Julie turned to her friends for support. They had always been there for her, and now, when she needed them the most, they were there to comfort her. They told her that they only wanted what was best for her and that they were sorry for keeping the truth from her.

With the support of her friends, Julie ended things with Mark and focused on healing from the heartbreak. She realized that her friends were the ones who truly cared for her and had her best interests at heart. She also saw how their actions had come from a place of love and concern for her well-being.

In the end, Julie was grateful for her friends and their unwavering support. She learned that sometimes the people we think we love may not be who they seem, but true friends will always have our backs and guide us towards making the right decisions. The experience brought Julie and her friends even closer, and they promised to always watch out for each other and never let anyone come in between their friendship.