Click here to view the strategy 10.31

Click here to view the strategy for turning around a wealthy young abandoned husband 10.31

The words of the computer and others were heard in the ears. Mo Zhiyang tilted his head, his earlobe was held in his mouth, and he fell into his arms without even a trace of strength to resist.

After the video conference ended, Mo Zhiyang had no strength left and leaned in his arms panting. He was lucky to have escaped, otherwise he would have done it in front of these people.

Direct social death! Let Rong Yichen go collect the corpse.

There were a lot of things at work, but in the afternoon, Mo Zhiyang signed the contract for a new variety show. It was a very popular variety show of their company called "Earn 100 Million First".

This name sounds like a big boss.

Mo Zhiyang attended as a guest, and there was another newcomer going with him, but Mo Zhiyang didn't know who it was and didn't bother to care.

He and Mr. Rong went home to eat and drink. He waited until Sunday afternoon before going to the recording venue with Guo Zi.

The rules of the game "Earn 100 Million First" are very simple, that is, let the guests make 100 million with a principal of 1 million within seven days. Whoever makes it first wins.

Not only celebrities have participated in this program, but even business wizards have participated, but very few have succeeded. As of today, in the three years and more than a hundred episodes of the program, only three people have succeeded.

One relies on stock trading, and the other relies on buying and selling futures, and within a period of time, one can become rich.

There were seven guests in total this time. The strange thing was that Mo Zhiyang actually saw Zhou Han in the corner. What was that guy doing?

"Why are you here?" Mo Zhiyang walked over.

Zhou Han raised his head, and when he saw him, his eyes immediately turned red, "I...I don't know. They asked me to participate in this show just after I signed the contract. I don't know what happened."

Good guy, given such resources to a newcomer, it seems that Gu Qianzhou has good methods.

Then he thought, if he could get Rong Yichen's phone number, someone at the top must be helping him. In that case, he could also find that person.

"What should I do, Brother Yang." Zhou Han hunched his shoulders and leaned toward him, shivering like a quail.

Mo Zhiyang raised his hand and patted his shoulder to express comfort, "It doesn't matter, I don't know what to do either. I have decided to take one million, eat, drink and have fun, and we'll talk about it when we get there."

"Is that so?" Zhou Han tilted his head, trying to see traces of lies in his eyes, but he looked so serious. He didn't believe he could be that stupid.

Withdrawing his hand, Mo Zhiyang said seriously, "Of course." Then he began to think, "How can a person like me make money, and as much as 100 million, ah."

"Yes, alas." Zhou Han sighed.

When the recording of the program started, the two of them entered the studio together. The host was very famous and spoke humorously. "Most of the people who came today are newcomers. Everyone knows the rules of the game. In addition to not breaking the law, we accept all other means to earn 100 million."

He asked the staff to take out seven suitcases, "Each of these suitcases is one million. I hope you can use this million to multiply it a hundred times. This is very challenging. I hope you can all succeed."