It's Not You....It's Me.

Zarelda's Pov

*Knock, knock, knock*

"ha! I told you she was coming to see you." Hope giggled

*Hope rushed towards the door and pulled it open*

"Oh my gosh! No hope...wait!, don't open the door yet, I don't look good."

Author's Pov

But it was to late, Hope had flung the door wide open.

"Hi." Hope said as she smiled at the visitor.

"Hello there..." Brair replied.

At that moment Zarelda's gaze unexpectedly locked onto Briar's.

"You look absolutely beautiful princess." Brair said walking towards Zarelda

Zarelda didn't say a word, she only admired Brair's body from head to toe. Briar moved closer to Zarelda and gazed at her desirable lips, she gently placed her warm hands on Zarelda's checks and brushed her thumb over Zarelda's soft plum lips. Zarelda squirmed and her fingers gripped the kitchen island for support.

Zarelda bit her bottom lips and stared at Briar's cleavage from her unbuttoned shirt. She tried to hide the feelings going through her body by shifting in her seat, and at that moment Brair noticed what Zarelda had on, Zarelda had put on a baggy tee shirt and had intentionally left out her underwear because she was at home and wanted to be comfortable.

Brair's eyes roamed Zarelda's magnificent body from the almost see through shirt she had on and noticed how Zarelda's nipples had become hard. Zarelda got off the chair in a hurry and her hand hit a plastic cup, making it fall to the ground, as Zarelda bent down to pick up the cup, Brair bit her bottom lip and watched the over sized shirt slightly lift up reveling her bum, many images of what she could do right there and then ran into her head, but she didn't move from where she was.

END OF AUTHOR'S POV

Zarelda's pov

"Erm- Hi!" I smiled and looked around, trying to spot Hope but she was no where to be found.

"Hello princess." Briar answered

"First off, stop calling me princess...and how do you know where I live?" I asked, still surprised that she was in my house

"I dropped you off the other day princess." Brair shrugged her shoulders and walked towards the sitting room

"Yes, I know you did. But how do you know my apartment number?" I asked walking towards her, as she got comfortable on the couch.

"Well....." She kept quiet

"Well, what?" I asked standing in front of her with my arms crossed under my boobs

"I have my ways." She said as she smirked at me and looked at my hard nipples from my light pink tee shirt, which were now very visible from the way I had crossed my arms

"Urgh!" I huffed and walked away.

*I walked into my room, got into my closet, picked up a bum short and a bra and hurriedly put it on under the big pink Tee shirt I had on.*

*I walked back out and saw Hope speaking with Brair.*

"I first thought you came here to see your girlfriend or something, then later I changed my mind and said you were coming to see Zarelda." Hope said trying to reach for the TV remote from the glass center table

"No I don't have a girlfriend, and of cause I was coming here to see Zarelda." Brair replied hope staring directly at me, I looked away and sat on the couch at the other side of the room.