I Want To

Zarelda's Pov

*My back gently hit Brair's bedroom door as our kiss deepened, I let out a small whimper as Brair slid her warm tongue into my mouth, she slid her hand onto my waist from the slit of my dress, and I let out a moan which seems to have a small effect on her, as her eyes filled with lust and desire.*

"Zarelda I want you so bad, it might kill me." Brair whispered.

"Shut up and kiss me." I whispered back, swinging my arms around her neck as she lifted me onto her waist.

*Brair held my body up with on hand, as the other opened the door. She placed my on the bed and held herself up onto of me.*

"Mon ange, are you sure you want me too?" Brair asked for consent.

"Yes, yes I'm sure." I answered, nodding my head vigorously.

"haha." Brair chuckled a little before she got off me.

*I watched as the unbuttoned her shirt and unbuckle her belt, she pulled her hair up into a bun and got back on the bed.*

"If you say so princess." Brair replied as she placed kisses on my lip, my cheeks and down to my neck.

"Mhmm~" I moaned as she sucked on the top of my right boob, but got annoyed when she stopped kissing me again.

"Take it off." She commanded as she stared at the dress I had on.

*I slid my hands out of the straps on the dress, pushed it to my waist then Brair pulled the dress off my body from my legs.*

*My cheeks redden as Brair's onyx eyes ran over my body, sucking on her bottom lip as her eyes filled with desire.*

"You're so beautiful." Brair said.

*She moved back, raised my leg to her face, Kissed my toe, to my knee and up to my thigh. My breath hitched as she placed a kiss on my core over my panties, she trailed kisses up to my boobs, my neck and back to my lips. My whole body heated up at how loving and gently she was.*

*Brair raised my back up, not breaking the kiss, she unbuckled my bra and slid it off me.*

"Mhmm~"I moaned as her hands massaged my boobs.

*She broke the kiss and started sucking on my now hard nipples, her lips on one, and her hand on the other.*

"Brairr~" I moaned and my body jerked, as she ran her fingers over my coved core.

"Please~" I moaned as I held her hand in mine and pushed it into my panties.

"Show me what those fingers can do." I whispered against her lips. I looked into her eyes which had widened in surprise.

"I love bold Zarelda." Brair smirked down at me, which made my whole face turn bright red.

"Your wish is my command, Mon ange." Brair replied, with her sexy french accent coming out.

"Mhmmm~" I bit my bottom lip as I tried to muffle my moans.

"You can be as loud as you want, I want to hear those beautiful sounds of yours princess." Brair said as she inserted another finger into my throbbing core.

"Hhaa~" My moans became louder as Brair increased the speed of her fingers inside me.

"Ohh~ Yess~" I moaned louder, holding onto Brair who was biting and sucking on my neck.

That would definitely leave a hickey.

"Right there Mhmm~?" Briar asked.

"Yes! Yes, Yesss~" I moaned digging my nails into Brair's sides.