Introduction

Hi friends.... I'm back with another plot.... hope you'll like it and support me like the way you did for my previous story....

What happens when your parents arrange your marriage with your best friend... what if that friend has all the qualities you expect in your partner.... but that's your friend... best friend... with whom you share all your success and worries first... someone whom you had known from childhood ... who knows you inside out and whom you know inside out.... will all this work out... will love bloom between them....

Our hero is Harsha... son of the great musician Vidyasagar sir... himself a successful composer and singer.... has established his identity through hardwork and not under the wings of his father....

Meet our heroine Sivaangi.... daughter of famous singer duo Krishnakumar and Binni Krishnakumar.... even though she had acquaintances from the industry she did a lot of hardwork to reach her current position... has faced lot of backlashes from childhood... but a positive soul who never gave upon herself and strived hard to reach the position she is currently in... a successful singer... entertainer.... a role model to many....

Harsha knew Sivaangi from childhood... and vice versa... they became friends as they became adults... then they became best friends.... both always wish for the best for each other... they share with each other their success and worries.... and know each other inside out.... what happens when their parents decide to get them married.... will their friendship break... will they get separated... or will it progress to love....

Hope you'll like this plot.... both Harsha and Sivaangi are the person they are in real life.... no offense to anyone... any resemblance to any other story is purely coincidental....