29. Birthday party planning....

Updates irregular aa irukk..... I know..... Blocked aa irunthe ..... Epdi procees panrath nu..... intha chapter filler type thaan..... ana prequel to the next...... hope you'll enjoy....
Evlo seekram mudiyumo next update kudukkure......

No proof read

Into the story.

The next day Sivaangi and Harsha went to the studio and practiced. They were almost totally done with the dance practice. The next day they were travelling to Hyderabad for the shoot.

The next day Sivaangi and Harsha were dropped by thier parents to airport. Later they boarded the flight along with other crew members. After sometime they reached Hyderabad and checked in the hotel. The shoot was to begin from the next day. So after lunch Sivaangi went to Harsha's room and they continued with the background score works.

The next day the shoot started. The shoot went pretty well. The duet song shoot lasted for 2 days. Then they started the shoot for the female solo song whose shoot also lasted for 2 days. Then they started the shoot for the male solo song. The shoot for over in 2 days. The remaining shoots got over in 2 days and they left back to Chennai after all the shoot. The Harsha again started with the work for background music and Sivaangi got engaged in her recordings and shows. After few days the editing works for theovie was almost done and as Harsha and Sivaangi had requested to finish off the whole movie works as early as possible they were called first for the dubbing. First Sivaangi was quite nervous but then with the support of her parents and friends she became fine. Harsha was also nervous as it was the first time doing such a prominent role for him also. But he too managed to do it with everyone's support. It took them sometimento finish off all the dubbing works and only few odd works were pending.

It was Sivaangi's birthday in 2 days. Harsha had planned to propose to her on that day. But he was very nervous.

Harsha: ajith..... I love her da.....

Ajith: who?

Harsha: vere yaare... Sivu ve thaan.....

Ajith: hey.... Nejamava..... Finally......

Harsha: enna da.... Finally

Ajith: finally nee realise panniitte..... I'm happy......

Harsha: realise aa..... I love her now only da.....

Ajith: u love her since ages...... Ath enga ellarukkum.therinjath..... neeyum avalum mattum thaan purinjikkala.....

Harsha: ennaamo...... Now I love her da.....

Ajith: did u tell her.....

Harsha: ille..... Nervous aa irukk..... Avalukk enne pudikkale na.....

Ajith: athellam ille..... Enakk therinj she too love you da..... Nee solli paar

Harsha: theriyala..... Naanum sollalam nn thaan nenaikkire..... Naalanaikk ava birthday...... Annaik sollalam nn nenaikkire....

Ajith: great..... Surprise ethavath plan pannittiya.....

Harsha: ille..... Athukk un help kekka thaan vanthe.....

Ajith: enna help naalum sollu da .... Ennoda 2 friends orutharkkoruthara love panranga.... Athukk illama vere ethukk naan help panna poren.....

Harsha: nee vera..... Naan evening oru birthday party maari organise panni propose panlama nu yosikkire.

Ajith: ath ok.... Ana ungaa parents iruppangale

Harsha: athaan prechanaye..... Avanga kitte varaathe nu solla mudiyaath.... Avanga kandippa varuvanga..... Avangale summa pogavum solla mudiyaathe.....

Ajith: onn Pannu da..... Un plan avanga kitteyum sollidu..... Appo avanga ungalukk privacy kuduppanga.....