13. shoot starts (republish)

Hi friends.... I'm back..... nan ippo Tamil Nadu le irunth Tamil story enakk therinja Tamil Ile eluthure..... I'm in Vellore.... to meet my brother..... 2 days aa update kudukkala.... once again sorry .... ana ithukk mathiyile nallath onn nadanthirukk.... neth ennoda research paper best paper aa select aach.... athinaale naan romba happy....
Possessiveness venum nn kettavangalkk... tharamana sambhavam is waiting.....

Into the story

Some time later

Sivaangi got up and started getting ready to go for the Pooja function. Since she need time to get ready she started getting ready earlier..... with difficulty she finally draped the saree around her beautifully.

Meanwhile Harsha also got ready and soon came to Sivaangi's room and knocked

Sivaangi opened the door and stood awestruck for few seconds..... as Harsha was looking awesome.....

Situation of Harsha was not much different.... Sivaangi was also looking stunning.

Soon both regained their composure.

Harsha: sivu nee ready aa.... namma polama....
(Sivu.... are u ready ... shall we go)

Sivaangi: polame.....
(We'll go)

They both went down together.... the others were already waiting for them in the car. Soon all started going to their location. They had planned to shoot majority portion in a street and the office portions in Ramoji film City .....

They did the Pooja in the street locality.....

After the director and producer did the Pooja Harsha and Sivaangi were called to do the Aarti and they did the Aarti together raising suspicions in many.... as to why they didn't hesitate to do the Aarti together..... Director and producer who knew that they were about to get married did not care about it that much.... later everyone else also did the Aarti and the Pooja was completed....

They took few pics together ... and few pics of Harsha and Sivaangi to announce as the leads....

 and few pics of Harsha and Sivaangi to announce as the leads