12. Hyderabad diaries..... photoshoot...

Sorry.... neth double update kudukkanum nn nenache... mudiyala.... ennoda ammavukk eyes le problem.... hospital poka vendiyatha irunthath.... innaikkum innoru update kudukka mudiyum nn thonala.... veetle neraya works irukk.... thanks for your support friends....

Into the story

After that they got down and came back to their car.

Meenu: next enga polam.....
(Next where shall we go)

Sivaangi: oru car museum irukk.... Anga polama
(There's a car museum... shall we go there..)

Harsha: nalla irukkuma...
(Will it be good)

Sivaangi: theriyala.... driver kitta kelu
(Don't know.... ask the driver)

Harsha ask the driver in Telugu about the car museum..... he replied that it is good....( one of my fav places in Hyderabad...)

Shyam: bro ungalkk Telugu theriyuma....
(Bro... do u know Telugu)

Harsha: theriyum bro.... en appa actually from Andra.... nanga Chennai le settled.
(I know bro... actually my father is from Andra... we r settled in Chennai...)

Ritik: apdiya .. great....
(Is it... great)

Harsha: car museum nalla irukkuma.... ana pora vizhila charminar paathitt polama.....
(He says the car museum will be good... but can we go to charminar on the way...)

All others agreed. They soon reached charminar.....

They saw around the place and took lot of photos.... then Harsha started taking Sivaangi's solo pics and then she took his solo pics..... they uploaded their solo pics in Instagram.... giving a clue to their fans that they are in Hyderabad..... this created a havoc in their individual fans group and their duo fan groups..... but Sivaangi and Harsha didn't mind it. They can't reveal about the movie as they haven't announced it publicly.... so they waited for the right time to tell it.

Then they went to the car museum.... everyone were awestruck seeing the cars in different shapes.... they took quite a lot of photos and went around the place .... after sometime Sivaangi was tired sat down to rest.... Harsha being protective about her didn't leave her alone and always stayed by her..... the others were in awe seeing their friendship and care..... they felt there is something more to this but didn't vocalise it.....

After leaving from the car museum they went to a hotel to have lunch....

Ritik: namma Hyderabad le irukkom.... Inga dum biriyani thaan famous... so namma ath try panlama...
(We're in Hyderabad... here dum biriyani is famous.... shall we try that)

Meenu: paanlame....
(Sure.. we can)

Shyam: enakkum ok thaan....
(Ok with me too)

Harsha and Sivaangi: fine for us also....

The waiter came to take orders....

Ritik: meenu ungalkk chicken or mutton
(Meenu, chicken or mutton for u?)

Meenu: enakk oru chicken ..
(1 chicken for me)

Shyam: enakk mutton
(I want mutton)

Ritik: enakkum mutton biriyani..... Harsha bro... ungalkk chicken aa mutton aa... and Sivaangi
(For me also mutton.... Harsha bro.... chicken or mutton for you.... and Sivaangi?)

Harsha: Ava veg....
(She's veg)

Sivaangi: ivanum veg....
(He's also veg)

Ritik: sorry... I didn't know that....

Harsha: that's okay ..... enakk oru veg biriyani podhum
(That's okay..mm I'll have a veg biriyani)

Sivaangi: enakk paneer biriyani....
(Paneer biriyani for me)