~ The one where you wake up in his bed

The adrenaline finally wears out and you wake up. Not knowing how long you've been out for, you groan and roll to the other side. Opening your eyes you frown seeing the bedcover. Your room doesn't look like this. It certainly isn't Naza's room. Sitting straight you blink rapidly trying to make any sense of your surroundings.

The only light in the room comes from the window. There is a whole set up of computers in the room, a big closet, some trophies and a few pictures. Getting out of bed you have to stay still to get your balance back.

Standing up you see that you are dressed in an oversized shirt and some shorts that aren't yours. The last thing you remember is running into Naza's arm and falling into a deep sleep. Guessing by the light you assume it's between 12 and 4 am. Quietly walking to the door you try to open the door without making any sound.

Relief comes over you when you notice that you are in Taehyung's apartment. The couch is what gave it away since you saw it a few days before.​​ You try to not make any noise when you leave the apartment. A sudden sound startles you and you sprint to the door, opening the door and running to your own door. Entering your code you sprint inside. A sudden pain makes you scream. A glass piece gets into your feet and you jump onto your kitchen counter so that the glass piece doesn't go any further into your feet.

Your door unlocks and you know by the footsounds that it isn't Naza.

'It's me, Kook. Wait, let me turn on the lights.' He says while pressing the switch.

All the light suddenly flows into your eyes and your retina can't handle the sudden bright light. Blinking rapidly you try to get used to the light. Frowning you try to see sharp and after a few seconds you start to see sharp again.

Kook is standing in front of you. Scared to face him, you keep looking at his chest. He wasn't lying when he said he used to get called a doritos chip. His shoulders are broad and he definitely has a six pack or maybe even eight pack. Looking at his arm you see that he covered one of his arms with tattoos. Before you can comprehend what you are thinking you hear Kook talking to you.

'Look at me.' He says.

Looking up at Kook for the first time you wish you didn't look at him at all. His eyes sparkle like stars and he is beautiful. He's got a lip piercing and an eyebrow piercing. If there would be a picture of perfection then it would be a picture of him. Lost for words you don't know how to respond.

'Why did you run away?' He suddenly asks.

'Well...' You stammer.

Maybe it's because you woke up in a bed which was unknown to you and a set of pyj's you had never seen and a few other factors which made you want to flee?

"Well?" He responds with a cold look.

'I got scared and it activated my fight or flee hormone and that's how I ended up here.'

The frown between his eyes changes to a look you can't completely figure out.

'I am going to examine your feet. Is that okay with you.' He asks.

'You don't have to look at my...' Cut off by Kook grabbing your foot, you lift it for him to see the glass piece better.

'It's not deep into your feet. Do you have some tweezers and a first aid kit?' He asks

'Tweezers are in my room on my desk and my first aid kit is in the bathroom in my room in the second drawer.' Kook nods and walks away and into your room.

If someone would've said that all these things would happen you would've laughed at their face. Everything seems so scripted. You almost want to yell to ask where the camera's are but who would even make a prank like this.