3~ The King

"Noona! I did it! I made a girl squirt last night!"

Siri smiles widely at Jimin who was beaming at her with his eye smile and cute crooked tooth on show. "Great job, Chim!" She then turns to Taehyung, "How about you, Tae? Any luck?"

It's a Saturday night, a week since Siri stole Jennie from Jungkook, and she and the guys were at another house party. It's also been a few days since Siri taught Jimin and Taehyung (on the same night) the art of tongue technology and taught them how to make a girl squirt.

"I haven't found a girl yet who I want to do it to," Tae replied, "but I'm hoping to find someone tonight."

While Siri was chatting with Jimin and Tae, Jungkook couldn't help but feel an annoying burn in his chest. He's had it ever since Jimin and Taehyung boasted to their friends about how Siri had sucked them off like a fucking champ before she taught them how to please a girl properly, and then, the two of them got to fuck her afterwards.

They raved about how her tongue piercing really made a difference during the blow job and how well she used her hands at the same time. It made Jungkook envious, but once again, he won't admit it.

He won't admit that he angrily masturbated to the thought of Siri (again), sucking his cock in the way Jimin and Taehyung described it to their friends. He also won't admit that he hated the fact that they got to have Siri before he did.

He's Jeon Jungkook. He always gets what he wants. Well... He used to anyway. Until she came along.

Throughout the night, Jungkook had been discreetly watching Siri. He'd drink his beer where his eyes would glance over to her as he tipped the cup to his lips, and then he'd look somewhere else as he gulped the liquid down, pretending something else caught his eye.

Can't be having Siri think he's interested in her in the slightest now, can we?

Every time he glanced at her, he'd see her stupid pretty smile and hear her stupid pretty laugh while she chatted to people. Yes, he thought she was pretty. Pretty fucking gorgeous for someone not even trying that hard like other girls do.

But the thing that grinded his gears? Siri was actually chatting to the girls who used to chat him up and flirt with him.

Jungkook decided in that moment that Siri was his enemy. Well technically, she became his enemy the moment she stole Jennie from him last weekend.

It didn't matter that Siri looked fucking hot tonight wearing just black skinny jeans and a tight black singlet that showed off her cool tattoo sleeve, as well as hugged the curvature of her breasts, making them look fuckable once again. He didn't like that Siri was practically taking away all the attention he used to get.

It made his blood boil seeing how girls acted with Siri. They looked like they enjoyed her attention and like they wanted more of her.

Girls would touch Siri's tattoo sleeve, looking so interested in the story behind them— like they used to do with him. Then they'd blush whenever she touched their hair or complimented whatever jewellery or clothing item they had on— things only other girls would notice since guys don't really take notice of shit like that— which meant Siri was better at this game than he was.

It made Jungkook feel like his place on campus as the 'most desirable fuck' was being threatened. He couldn't have that. No, No.

He will be the most desirable. He will be the one all the girls still want to fuck. He will be the King.

And he wasn't going to let Siri take his throne.

For the past 15 minutes, Jungkook had been watching Siri and a girl, Lia, flirt while they danced together. Siri was behind Lia, holding her hips while Lia grinded her ass against Siri's front. They were in their own little world, and once again, Jungkook won't admit it, but Siri looked hot dancing with another woman.