14~ In Sickness & in Health

It's a Friday and Jungkook was at a loss.

He hasn't seen Siri since Wednesday after the amazing blowjob she gave him, and he was a little sad and disappointed he hadn't seen her 'cause he really wanted to return the favour.

He tried looking for her in all the places he knew she hung out, which was basically with their friends or in the library. Sometimes she'd hang out with Jennie and her friends, but they hadn't seen her either when he asked about her.

He started to wonder if she had actually been trying to avoid him and was just doing a very good job at it. He couldn't think of any reasons for her to be avoiding him, though. He thought they had cleared the air, and that they were on good terms— especially after she gave him a blowjob and then left him with a flirty wink.

He's tried texting her, but got no reply. He's asked the guys if they've seen or heard from her too, but none of them have.

The fact that their friends haven't seen or heard from Siri made Jungkook worry about her— not because he was whipped for her or anything. He was just a very concerned friend.

Jungkook figured if she hadn't been seen around uni, then she'd likely be at home, so that's where he went.

The whole ride to Siri's place, Jungkook stressed over her. He wondered if she maybe got hurt or attacked on her way home and was just too injured to come to uni. Or maybe she was in a crash and had been in a hospital but no one knew? But again, those thoughts had nothing to do with him being whipped, of course... He was just a very, very concerned friend.

He's a silly Kookie, though... It's never occurred to him that he doesn't worry like this with other girls... 'Cause she's not one of them, is she?

Luckily, Jungkook's worries of Siri being hurt were quashed once he saw her opening her door.

There she was, wearing nothing but an oversized rock band shirt with pink fluffy bunny slippers on her feet. Her nose was red, she had circles under her eyes, and her skin was pale. The poor girl was obviously very sick. 

Jungkook thought Siri looked quite cute actually, but he held his tongue from saying something like that (because he wasn't whipped for her, of course). Instead, he reverted to his usual cocky asshole self by saying something more crass...

"Damn, you look like shit," were his first words.

How am I falling for this asshole again? Siri thought to herself.

She didn't take what he said to heart, though. She knew it was just their thing to tease and say shit to each other. She tiredly rolled her eyes, "Gee, thanks. Hello to you, too, asshole." Her voice was groggy and she rubbed her nose as she tried to sniffle through it.

Jungkook gave a sheepish apologetic small smile with his doe-eyes all big and innocent, "Sorry, hi."

Ohh, that's why I'm falling for him. Coz of that stupid pretty smile, no matter how big or small it is. And those stupid pretty Bambi eyes... Why'd he have to be so fucking pretty?

Siri waved him off, not really caring how he greeted her. "What're you doing here anyway, Jeon?" 

She turned around and headed into her lounge area since it was too cold standing by her door. Plus, looking at Jungkook for too long made her heart race. The fact he was here at her home in the first place made those stupid butterflies go off too since she wasn't expecting to see him.

She left Jungkook standing there awkwardly, but since she left her door open, he took that as permission he could come inside. He closed the door and followed Siri into the lounge where he watched her wrap herself up like a burrito with a thick blanket, then she flopped to her side with a thump.