everythings falling apart

A few hours after JJ left the room, Alana began to think. She was laying in bed, head resting on an arm while the other was snaked around her stomach.

She was pregnant. That much she knew. The details on how many weeks, what gender, and wether the fetus was healthy were the things that she had zero idea's of. Lana B was scared, obviously, but not just because of the baby. She could feel her mind changing, almost as you could feel a paper cut on your finger or a small rock in your shoe.

Lana could literally feel her mind warping into one that had not only her and her family's best interests in mind, but also for the baby that was growing inside of her. She couldn't understand why, or how. She had to admit, her feelings for the fetus inside of her were very minimal, if at all so she couldn't understand why her subconscious was starting to adapt to it.

Another issue that had arisen, was JJ.
JJ, the father of her child, her best friend since the fifth grade, her brothers best friend since the third, the man that she truly had planned to marry one day, was gone.

It wasn't their first break-up. No, things like that were often happening in their relationship. They had both grown up in unstable households, meaning that they had rushed into their relationship due to it being something that they could control, and upon understanding that they had free will, they began to play risky. After a month or so of being together, they had already broken up once, just to get back together again after a week.

Hell, they had gotten into multiple verbal fights in which it took JJ a lot of willpower not to lose it. He was stronger than Alana, a truth that she was always hyper-aware of.
It wasn't that the difference in strength between the two scared Lana, no. She knew that JJ would never lay a hand on her with the intention of truly injuring her. She was simply aware of it.
Sometimes they would play-fight, and just from that exchange, Lana could feel the difference between them. 

Alana felt tears begin to well up in her eyes, not bothering to wipe them away as her usual angry self would have done. She was starting to think about when it could have happened, but to no avail, seeing as it wasn't too uncommon for the two to play it risky when it came to sex.

The fact that she was pregnant was finally starting to hit her. JJ breaking it off was one of the wake up calls that she actually needed to take this seriously. It wasn't one of her tests, or an assignment that she didn't feel like doing, it was an actual human being.
Another slap in the face, was the fact that her pregnancy symptoms were hitting at full force now.

Lana B was just as any other, she had read countless stories of people saying that pregnancy was played up to be some big thing, and that their symptoms weren't as bad as they had seen others describe.

Alana wanted to tell all those people to go fuck themselves.

She wasn't expecting her bump to actually show, some stupid part of her brain was convincing her that she could will the baby bump into not showing until she actually had to give birth.

She wasn't sure what to do. Not a singular part of her brain was telling her to do something that she actually wanted to do, so she opted on doing nothing.

Lana wasn't even sure if she could keep the child.

She had grown up with an absent mother who left early on, thank god, and a father, who beat her without remorse until the wanker finally took himself out. She knew that JJ wouldn't be much better.

She felt a headache wash over her, groaning and poking her stomach. "I hope you're comfy in there." She grumbled, looking down at her stomach which could still pass off as bloat for now. She had already decided on telling Sarah first, then asking advice on how to tell John B, who she knew would go shit-crazy.

And then there was JJ.

Lana didn't know how to tell JJ. Part of her was just whispering to not tell him, to completely ghost him and leave him wondering. Leave him thinking about her until a knew girl came along.

A/N

Sorry for the short chapter, long one coming soon !!