Mission : winter soilder

2014.
Phantoms pov:
Flashing lights from the dying lights invade my vision as my eyes fly open from shock coursing through my body.where am I ? What is happening? Who am I?!

A small figure approach's me a minute later pulling stickers with wires connected to them of my bare chest which is only covered by some sports bra by the looks of it? Fear filling me head to toe as I am now realised from the painful metal thing on my head and my metal restraints on my arms and legs realise I go to jump up but I can't my body feels paralysed from the shock my body was just put through.

The small figure walks away and a man with a red book with a broken heart on walks towards me "привет призрак" (hello phantom)the man speaks . me not having a clue what this man was saying to me he opens the small book. Suddenly my restraints on my arms and legs are back on after the man nods to his right

"готов подчиниться" (ready to comply) my face twitching slightly confused my this sudden movement.

"вместе" (together)
"девяносто девять" (ninety nine)
"горький" (bitter)
"один" (one)
"смеси" (mixtures)
"ужасный" (frightful)
"пики"(spades)
I sit here so confused to why my body feels like it's being stolen from me. Like something is stripping me of my humanity.

The man pauses and looks at me seeing the way my body is reacting to the simple words spoken of him. The man's face pulls into a smirk

"роковая ошибка"(tragic flaw)

My body screaming in pain trying to fight this feeling until. Everything I knew gone. Nothing is there. Blank.

Complete

My eyes open feeling my arms and legs being freed from my metal restraints I turn to the man. My boss agent rumlow. "фантом. готов подчиниться" (phantom. Ready to comply)

"Yes"
========

The winter soldiers pov:

I get walked into a room by two body guards both with guns the size of them.

I walk into the room at least 10 guards surrounding the room. Surrounding a girl.

"Soldiers, you will work along side each other to complete the task given. Kill captain America. You will show no mercy. You are to work as a team along with some of our best agents." Rumlow walks to the middle of the room all eyes following him as he continues " you are hydra's best assassins. You show no emotion as you are trained not to. Kill anyone who gets in your way of killing captain America. Goodluck soldiers" Rumlow walk towards the locked gates scanning his key card that opens the gates "prepare them for battle"

And with that we are being rushed into uniform and being given our weapons. They give me my hand knife's and guns along with other parts I am to slow to see what they actually are.

I get rushed into the helicopter sitting opposite my team mate.

I focus my gaze to the floor. We arrive at the location now knowing that my team mate goes by the name phantom. One of the agent inform us of the plan for the attack.

Me and phantom are dropped by a rope of the helicopter onto Sheilds helicopter pad. I look over the edge of the building seeing agents surrounding the building.

"Let's get inside and wait for orders" phantom says in a low tone. I do as she says walking through the little door to be presents with lots of stairs. I hear phantom groan "for fucks sake" seeing how many flights of stairs there are.