Shattered glass

It's been 1 week of me staying with the avengers and they have all mainly been on their own missions.

But I have got to know a lot of them. I know that Clint has a wife and kids.

I know that Steve and Bucky were both born in 1917-18. And they are old as fuckkkk.

I now know Tony and pepper are dating. So cute honestly

Thor isn't from earth he comes from some where called Asgard. And he also has a younger brother the Loki laufeyson. Or better known as "the god of mischief". Apparently a few years ago he got in an argument with his family and decided to invade earth with his alien army. Crazy I know.

Wanda came to my room all the time and I soon discovered she had a HUGE crush on vision. Me and Wanda have become quite close over the week. She's such a sweet heart.

Thor also told me about his lover Jane foster. Even tho they don't really know a lot about each other he says he loves her. And apparently Thor is 1500 years old. And I thought Bucky and Steve were old.

And me and nat spoke and she said she forgave me. To be honest I'm glad she did. Me and her just got along like we'd known each other for years. I know it's a bit early to say this but I can see her being my best friend. Someone who will defend me, love me or even fight for me. It was everything I could have asked for in a best friend.

But moving on

Me and Bucky have been hanging out a bit more often. Non of us spoke of hydra we just spoke about random shit. He is so sweet deep down past his stubborn and emotionless front he puts on. And me and him seem to just get each other. He is truly a good friend to me.

========

Tony walks into the living room with Steve with a look on his face that means business " Ahhh just the person I'm looking for" Tony says in relief "what's up ton-" Bucky gets cut of by Tony "not you barnes I was looking for Stella to tell her that Bruce wants to do tests on her because he has everything he needs" I smile " oh ok when and where do I go" I say with a smile " well if you would like to come with us we will show you" Steve says walking out making me and Bucky get up and follow Tony and Steve.

We walk into what looks like a lab and I see Bruce "hey Bruce" I say with a smile getting his attention as we all enter.

"Ahhhh Astella just the person" he smiles "come sit here for me" he says pointing to what looks like a hospital bed. I do as he says and sit on the edge of the bed. The others just standing round the bed.

" so what can I do for you Bruce" I say politely " well I was hoping you would let me run some tests on you to see if we can try get you your memories back" he says with a smile.

But my face just drops. Everyone realises and pulls a confused face. "That's good right stell?" Bucky says looking at me. "I just don't know if I'm ready to know the whole truth just yet..." I say in almost a whisper.

Bucky comes and sits next to me and puts a hand on my thigh. " we won't force you to do anything you're not ready for stell" I look into his eyes then look at Bruce.

" I'll do it but I just want to know... does it hurt" I say standing up making Buckys  hand fall of my thigh. " I'm going to be honest... I am not sure because when Bucky got his memory's back, it was because he came in contact with someone from his past. Steve." I nod slowly understanding what Bruce was proposing.

"But unfortunately we don't know anyone you might have known before hydra." He says walking around typing into a machine "but what could help is if you remember anything from when hydra first took you." He says with a hopeful look. And I sigh and just shake my head.

" ok well then if you want to find out maybe we should try out what I have planned" he says showing me a chair that looks far to similar to the one at hydra.

Something in me just snaps and my face goes blank. Emotionless.

I look around at the people around me not knowing who they are.

Apart from the man with dark hair. My mission. The winter solider.

"ты готов подчиниться... фантом" (are you ready to comply .... Phantom) I hear a voice in my head talk to me. "я готов подчиниться" (I am ready to comply) I say out loud and see the faces around me drop. " слава гидре " (hail hydra) I hear the voice in my head speak "слава гидре" (hail hydra) I say out loud.

I look up at the winter solider who is visibly scared. And I hear one of them speak "JARVIS GET EVERYONE DOWN HERE QUICK....TELL THEM TO BE PREPARED!!" And as the man says that I attack the winter soldier. "COME ON STELL-" he pleads trying to fight back.

I am not here to play so I quickly grab onto his arm and teleport us somewhere in the building. I look out of the windows that surrounded us to realise we are really high up.

He quickly charges at me whilst I look around. But I react quick. I don't bother using my powers because I know I am the better fighter here. I may not be as strong as the winter soldier but I am smarter. Which is a bigger advantage.

Whilst he is trying to block my hits the elevator opens I notice lots of people running in trying to stop me. I smirk. This is going to be fun. " НАКОНЕЦ-ТО НАСТОЯЩЕЕ ДЕЙСТВИЕ!" (FINALLY SOME REAL ACTION!) I speak as they all jump forwards.

I hear them all saying stuff like "Stella this isn't you!!" " come on stell come back" not really fazed by there words. I blast them all back making them all fall back and groan in pain.

I see a red haired girl stand up holding her hip from the impact of the blast. " I'm sorry stell"

I look at her confused as she raises her hand which is now glowing red she starts throwing blasts at me and I do the same back. Me clearly having the upper hand.

Until something snaps in me and I stop.

I look up and see everyone getting up and yelling at Wanda. But then suddenly something sharp blasts me backwards. I look at her to see her nose bleeding at how hard she hit me. My eyes open wide as I realise I am colliding with glass. She had blasted me that hard that she sent me flying out a window.

Everything in slow motion. I am dropping from one of the highest floors in the avengers tower.

I look up and see Bucky hovering over the edge. ...Crying..

I close my eyes letting fate take me. Maybe this was my time. But I then think of my friends. And I put all of my energy into teleporting to the floor I had just fell from. 

I fall to the ground after teleporting to the room . Shit that took a lot of energy. I am panting heavily as I see them all leaning over the edge.

".....guys.." I say breathless. They all snap their heads behind them to see me on the floor. They all looked at me shocked then having to double take just in case they were seeing shit.

"Astella... is that you" Steve looks at me scared. As if I was a monster. A tear forming in my eyes as I realise what happened. My body trembles "I-i did I - " and Nat runs over to me and takes me in her arms and I just cry into her.

"I'm so sorry " my voice trembles and my body shakes. I look at them all to see them all cautiously come closer.

I feel Nat move and push my back forwards a little bit. "Nat I'm sorry" I say as I feel like she's trying to get me away from her.

" her back is full of glass. she's losing lots of blood. DON'T JUST STAND THERE GET HER TO THE LAB!"she shouts at everyone as everyone is rushing about I feel strong arms lifting me up from my thighs. Being careful to not touch my back.

I pull my head back and see Bucky "I am - so sorry-" my head dropping feeling my eyes become heavy. "Doll don't apologise to me, just keep your eyes open for me ok" he says stroking my cheek before rushing me into the elevator.

But then

Black.