one

✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧✮˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚

✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧✮˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚

𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘

december 2023

( slight tw: mentions of death and grief )

location: liverpool train station, liverpool

thalia had finally left manchester. it had always been something she dreaded to do, especially after returning from university but the opportunity she had was too good to pass up. that didn't mean that her and her father didn't shed some tears as he drove her to the train station. it felt awful for him to let go of his daughter, especially considering he would be alone in the house. but he was so excited for thalia that he didn't even care. as soon as thalia had gotten onto the train, she had told madison and the two conversed on the hour train ride.

they had planned that they would get some dinner and then immediately go to ryleigh and cj's apartment. thalia felt out of place as soon as she got off the train. she had been so accustomed to manchester, that being anywhere else felt uncomfortable. that all dissipated when she made eye contact with madison and the two ran to each other.

"i missed you so much!" thalia squealed, as they hugged, with madison uttering a similar remark.

as they pulled away, madison exclaimed, "oh my god thal! how do you look more gorgeous every time i see you?"

"thanks mads. i could say the same about you. i don't even know how you're not taken yet." thalia whispered as they made their way to madison's car. madison giggled in response, nudging thalia as they walked.

"i would say the same, but you have ridiculously high standards." madison laughed, with thalia gasping and swatting her friend's arm.

"it's not my fault my parents had the cutest love story ever! they literally raised my standards. did you know my dad gave my mum flowers every 2 weeks?" she defended.

"aww that's so cute! well it's that plus your obsession with rom coms." madison teased as they entered her car.

"i do not have an obsession! they're just really good films and i'm a bit of a hopeless romantic. sue me!" thalia exclaimed.

"sure thalia." madison smirked, with thalia smirking in response. "so...change in plans...my mum called me over for dinner and she did it just before i saw you. so i can't take you out to dinner. she was very insistent. i'm sorry." madison said hesitantly.