three

✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧✮˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚

✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧✮˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚

thalia had spent the rest of that afternoon, in the car and in the flat, thinking about trent. thinking about them bantering earlier on in the day. thinking about how beautiful his laugh sounded and how his mere voice filled with a million butterflies, yet somehow soothed her. she wasn't sure how exactly that worked, but she knew that she liked that feeling. most importantly she was thinking about how he hadn't texted her yet. considering she gave him her number, and not the other way around, she had no means of contacting trent. it was solely on him to continue their conversations. yet he didn't.

instead he left a very confused thalia constantly checking her phone, even as she talked with her friends. she was sure something was up with him. that maybe he was busy or he had plans or any justification possible for him asking for her number and just not using it. but her gut instinct told her that it was more than that. that perhaps she had chased him off or he realised that he wanted to keep their relationship professional. whatever it was, it was eating away at her.

so she did what she always did when she was anxious: talk to her family. she knew they would reassure her...immediately after they took the absolute mick out of her. she always found comfort in her brothers, especially after their mother passed as they and her father were her closest family. she felt as if when she spent time with them, her other worries seemed trivial and immaterial. and that was exactly what she needed in that moment.

✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧✮˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚

𝗙𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘

𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼 - 𝗴𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼 𝗴𝗼✊🏽 ( 𝗱𝗮𝗱 )
𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗮 - 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝘃𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 😒
𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵𝘂𝗮 - 𝗴𝗼𝗹𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗼𝘆 🏅
𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯 - 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗼𝗯 ( 𝘀𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝘂𝘀 ) 👨🏼‍🎤
𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻 - 𝗮𝗱𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲 👱🏻

"jake why am i called the favourite? i'm very clearly not the favourite! dad please tell him i'm not your favourite." thalia sighed exasperated.

"if dad were to say that he'd be lying through his teeth." jake sarcastically smiled, causing to thalia to flip him off.

"thalia put that finger down! and jacob i don't have any favourites." diego scolded, causing both of his children to fold their arms, sulking as they did so. "how are you all doing?" he asked.