four

✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧✮˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚

✩°。⋆⸜ 🎧✮˙✧˖°📷 ༘ ⋆。˚

𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗘

location: ryleigh and cj's apartment, liverpool

although madison had given thalia her brother's number, she was yet to text him. she didn't know why but she kept procrastinating texting him. part of her felt as if it was because she stopped liking him and this was her mind's way of telling her that. but the other part of her knew that it was because she liked him too much. that speaking to him was only going to reveal the truth as to why he wasn't talking to her, which would only hurt her. so she decided to live in delusion for a little while longer. even if it did drive her insane.

the worst part was thalia didn't know how exactly trent had such a hold on her. she had only known him for a week but was already finding herself catching feelings. she liked how charming and sweet he was. she liked how cj would talk about how he would have movie nights with her when she felt homesick. she liked how he spoke to her with the upmost kindness and compassion...until he didn't. thalia knew that she would eventually have to speak to him otherwise she would never get to the bottom of it. but it hurt too much to think that a boy she barely knew could have that much power over her feelings.

"girls i literally have no idea what to do? because i want to talk to him. but if i talk to him i risk him hurting my feelings. what am i talking about hurting my feelings?! i barely know the guy! ughhh i hate this!!!" thalia ranted, pacing in her room as cj and ryleigh gave each other bewildered looks.

"you can start by calming the fuck down." cj muttered, causing ryleigh to mutter something about tact and cj's lack of it.

"i am calm!!!" thalia exclaimed.

"clearly (!) and i'm not caucasian (!)" cj sarcastically responded, "can we please be serious right now thal. you like him and you're scared that he might not like you back. and you're definitely not calm." cj argued.

"i don't like him! i don't even know him!" thalia responded defensively.

"even if you don't like him, you're slowly starting to. and because you are, you don't want to know how he really feels because it ruins the narrative you have in your head. but if you never ask, you'll never know. so i say you ask him tomorrow." ryleigh comforted, sitting thalia between herself and cj.

"why wait? why not just text him now? you have his number. he has yours. may as well talk it out now otherwise you'll never get the answer you want." cj argued.