Letter From Author

Sunday, March 24th, 2024

Hello Readers! 

Today was another busy day to end another busy week, but I managed to finish the chapter just in time!  Gotta love deadlines! Seriously, they help you stay consistent and disciplined enough to feel great senses of accomplishment in our journeys.

I loved this chapter because I was able to introduce my favorite pal, Mossanda. I have big plans for him and Rhea, so stay tuned!

Also, we were able to add an illustration to Chapter 00, so go check that out and let us know what you think. I'll share the chapters release sometime tomorrow, so thank you all for being patient, and for those who were here early, thank you for following the story to get updates immediately. To everyone else, add the story to your library so you know about it the moment it's released. Until next week! Love you guys!

Sunday, March 17th, 2024

Hello Readers!

It's been a pretty busy week. I didn't have as much time to spend on this week's chapter, and so I'm well aware of a few typos and what not in the chapter, but I'll fix them in the coming days as well as ensure I have more time to work on next week's chapter. It's so fun to write this story though! Also, we should have more illustrations to share throughout this week as well!

Looking forward to more of your thoughts! Stay tuned and thank you for taking the time to read these!

Sunday, March 10th, 2024

Hello Readers!

Another week, another chapter!
This one is introduced a very well known character, if you've played the game, but I'm going to have fun bringing her to life in my own way. She meets up with a familiar face to talk business and we learn that there may be some trouble headed towards the rebels.

I wrote a lot this week and I love where the story is going. Next week we'll get back to Rhea and much more pal stuff!!

Also, check out the art if you have time. We've got some cool things in store for you all!

Wednesday, March 6th, 2024

Hello Readers!

Today is a joyous day! I've finally found an artist for the series, and so you'll start to see some amazing illustrations to accompany the chapters as we move forward! I want everyone to meet Ricardo Gonzalez, who will be responsible for the amazing illustrations you'll begin to see. I'll slightly assist with sketches of the pals, but let him do the more professional work. I'll leave a link to his instagram so that you can see more of his work and support that way. Other than that, please take a look at the "Story behind the art" section for sketches and notes on how we went about coming up with things. I hope you enjoy the transparency and the story itself! Tell a friend to tell a friend and leave comments!

Thank you for your time!

Tuesday, February 27th, 2024

Hello Readers!

Today was the release of a new chapter, which was admittedly on the lighter side, but things are about to get spicy in the next one!

Aside from that, I wanted to address a few things moving forward to establish further my seriousness about this project.

1. I still have not found an artist for the series. I have a potential illustrator who I've worked with in the past and is fantastic at what he does, but he's tentative with this project so far. He hasn't played the game yet and still thinks it's just a Pokemon rip-off. (I know. It sucks to suck. lol) But he also might just be busy with his personal life as well. If you know of an artist who would be perfect for the series, send them my way or DM me the info, and I'll reach out. It's a paid gig, so although it's a passion project for me, the artist would be compensated for their illustration work.

2. I've decided on a weekly release schedule for chapters with the flexibility of twice a week if I feel good about where I am in the writing process. That day, moving forward will be on a Sunday. Yes, I know a chapter was released today, and today is not Sunday, but that means you get two chapters this week primarily because I'm super excited about the next one! So, stay tuned for that!

3. Last but not least, I think I'll also update this post weekly to let you guys know how things are going on behind the scenes. If you have any general questions, feel free to comment here, but let me know what you think of the chapter within said chapter's comment string. Okay, get out there and do great things, and I'll see you all in the next go-round!!

Thursday, February 15th, 2024

Hello Readers!

I'll use this part of the story to speak to you throughout the writing of this project. Just check the dates for the most recent entry, and you'll know some behind-the-scenes stuff and can ask questions and whatnot.
I hope you're enjoying the chapters so far. It's early in the production of this series, but I wanted to let you guys know what my intentions are because I will need your help to make it happen. Yes, this series is technically a fan fiction project, but its intended purpose is to become someday the CANON light novel series for the Palworld game.
I understand that this would be a long shot, but I love the game so much that I wanted to find a way to influence the world, if only slightly.
We're a couple of chapters in now, and I'll periodically update this part as we continue. Expect a long ride filled with ups and downs.
I'd love your feedback. Remember to add the story to your library!
Also, this isn't the only thing I'm working on. I'm a published author of two poetry collections and am working on another light novel series. And I'm an artist. Follow for more content.

* Please let me know what you think of the chapter or the story thus far by leaving a comment! And if you liked what you read, consider adding the story to your library to be notified of updates! Thank you! *

P.S. I have a Patreon you can visit with more writing and my artwork if you want to support the story and my other projects! Check it out. Copy and paste the link below!

patreon.com/NobodyFlowers

IG: NobodyFlowers