v.k x r.s x s.g (pt.2)

" um... well we decided to celebrate your knock with a small party?? see we even got your favorite vanilla cherry cake!" virat answered excitedly.

still pissed off and tired from the game, shubman asked with bite in his tone,
" even tilak played a good knock, why aren't you in his room right now celebrating with him?"

the seniors were shocked at his answer.

" shubi don't be like this?? you played a brilliant knock and we haven't spent much time together so we decided to plan this for you specially!" , rohit said in a firm voice.

" oh wow glad you noticed that we haven't even talked since the past two-three days , if you exclude the talk you both gave me in the morning, which cannot eve be counted as a conversation" shubman scoffed and turned around to go sit on his bed.

"shubman why're you being so difficult right now?"

" OH RIGHT I AM THE ONE BEING DIFFICULT ARENT I?"

" yes, yes you are shubman and honestly i don't know what you want us to do??"

" go spend time with your favorite tilak like you have been the entire week and leave me alone pls " shubman answered in a weak voice, tears slowly starting to gather in his eyes.

the two seniors exchanged glances, starting to understand what had caused shubman to be in such a bad mood.

"shubi....are you jealous about us spending time with tilak??" virat slowly asked the younger.

shubman turned his head away from the two men in front of him and mumbled, " no ofc not why would i be jealous of him hogging you both all the time?"

rohit made his way over to shubman's bed and sat next to him ,
" baccha what happened? why are you getting so angry at that poor boy??"

shubman had started to get really irritated at them calling tilak 'poor boy', huh he was stealing his bhaiyas away from him and he was the poor one, shubman scoffed.

"nothing.i really want to be alone right now pls!"

"shubman" virat started in a stern voice ," unless you tell us what has happened we won't leave from here ."

" yes baccha just tell us what is the problem?"

" THE PROBLEM?? well the problem is that you both have been ignoring me since the start of this series , giving all your attention to that tilak. today also you both ignored my hi-fives after the wickets fell and then did not even congratulate me on my knock, did not even give me a smile! have i become that worthless for you! do you both not love me anymore? is it the case that you both have probably grown tired me of constantly being around you both???" shubman had started sobbing at this point , hiding his face in his palms.

"shubi....i..we're sorry that we ever made you feel ignored like this!"

"it was just that tilak is quite new to the team so we wanted to make him feel comfortable with us!"

"so much so that you had to ignore me all the time and make me feel so unloved for???" he cried.

"baccha im so sorry it was never our intention to make you feel like this! you're so loved by all of us ! never make yourself feel like this ever again" virat said, ruffling his hair.

rohit wiped the tears streaming down the boy's face and held him close.

"i hope you know that we are never going to be tired of you! you might me be my favorite after ishan"

"ARENT I SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR FAVORITE RO??"

"no. ishan and shubi are my only favorites ever!"

"no one cares about me!" virat sighed dramatically.

" i do care a lot about you virat bhai."

"aww shubi you're the best!" virat said pulling shubman's cheeks.

rohit turned to look down at the boy hugging him,
" also shubi, how dare you question our love for you? don't you know we're ready to kill if you even asked us!"

" yes but-"

"no buts! because you hurt us by ever even wondering if we didn't love you anymore or that maybe we grew tired of you WHICH IS BLASPHEMOUS, we have decided to give you a small punishment!"

" we have?"

"yes virat we have," rohit glared at him.

"ohhh...yes shubi you've been very bad so we have..decided to...what have we decided to do ro?"

rohit had never wanted to strangle someone so bad.

"sure bhaiya whatever you want me to do i'll do it"

" well first, you and tilak have to set a dance together for the team bonding on friday and we will pick the song of course"

"wh-what??"

"that's not all shubi," virat smiled quite sinisterly.
"10 rounds of the ground at practice and then fielding drills with me"

"NOO i will sing and dance and do everything you ask me to but no fielding drills with virat bhaiya no no no!!!"

"come on!!! didn't you say you care about me a lot! wont you do this much to make me happy shubi??"

"this is emotional manipulation bhaiya"

"is it working?"

"no" shubman pouted

"i'll get you ice cream after"

"cookies and cream?"

"cookies and cream it is"

"fine then i'll do it."
" do you know which is tilak's room?"

"two rooms next to you shubi. but why?"

" well i have quite a lot to apologise for, dont i?" he smiled sheepishly.

rohit ruffled his hair," you do, but it's quite late right now. go to sleep and you can apologize to him tomorrow."

"good night shubi," virat turned to leave when he felt a hand tugging his sleeve.

he turned around and saw shubman looking at him with his wide doe eyes," can you both pls stay the night? i don't want to be alone."

it was true when the rest of the team said shubman had these two wrapped around his fingers, because both did not even think for a minute before getting into bed with shubman, wrapping their arms around the youngest, gradually falling asleep, all the stress and tiredness long forgotten.

_________________________________

hope y'all liked the story!

(pls ignore any mistakes i've been running on 3 hours of sleep lol)

💗💗💗