y.bj x dh.j x m.s x s.g

"yeah all the youngsters have been splendid in this series. they have shown great character! i'm really proud of them," shubman smiled at the reporters gathered during the press con.

yashasvi and dhruv, who were standing right next to the door which led to the press con room, started giggling a bit  at that, feeling giddy at those words uttered by shubman.

hearing that shubman, their shubi bhaiya, felt proud of them made a warm feeling spread across their chests.

"guys come on! everyone is waiting for you," siraj whisper shouted as he neared the duo.

"we're just waiting for shubi to be done with the conference."

"he praised us siraj bhai!!  he said he's proud of how well the youngsters have performed!!", dhruv said excitedly, bouncing on the balls of his feet.

"shubi bhaiya is such a sweet person aww!," yash added, smiling widely.

siraj simply frowned at their words.

" okay just come quickly," he said, walking away, a frown on his face.

confused by the seniors behaviours, the younger duo rushed forward towards siraj.

grabbing his hand, yash said ," what happened bhai?? everything okay?"

"yeah don't worry....i was just thinking.."

"about what?"

"just...dont worry arey it's nothing," siraj replied with a shake of his head and a wry smile on his face.

"come on miya bhai! tell us what? is it in regards with shubi ?"

at the mention of shubman's name, the smile on siraj's face dropped.

noticing this, dhruv and yash looked at each other , worry clear in their eyes.

"is everything all right bhaiya? did something happen between you both?"

"no no it's nothing like that. just that..leave it. i don't want to worry you both with this."

"pls siraj bhaiya..tell us what's wrong maybe we can help?" dhruv said, eyes wide with worry.

not being able to bear the worried eyes of the youngest two, siraj just told them the thoughts he had in his head.

"back when me and shubi debuted together, he was such a lively person, always upto some mischief. right now though, the twinkle in his eye is gone, the pressure of the management and his position and the media getting to him. it makes me sad to see him be all serious and praise other youngsters but never once think of himself as a youngster who can take it easy sometimes too! i just miss the carefree guy who cracked dumb jokes the entire night before we debuted to make me feel at ease, even if he was the younger one. i miss making him do things for me in favour of an ice cream and most of all, i miss the pillow fights a lot," siraj took a deep breath ," sorry for letting all of that out , that was quite a lot huh!" he said, letting out a dry chuckle.

"oh...we did not know you were holding all of that inside of you bhaiya."

dhruv went forward and put his arms around siraj, who now has a few tears in his eyes.
"don't worry bhaiya! i have the perfect plan to get you your shubi back!!"

siraj pulled back from the hug, and looked at dhruv curiously.
" and how exactly are you planning to do that chotu?"

"oh you'll see.." he exclaimed, a mischievous glint in his eyes, which mirrored the one in yash's eyes.

siraj just laughed, shaking his head at the young duo.

"whatever it is, just don't injure yourself or me or shubman for that matter!"