1. Love Letters

Maiya

I look up as Avery, my best friend and personal assistant, walks into my office with another pile of letters. "Please tell me those ain't from Tyler?" She nods her head as she drops the bag on the ground. "Want me to shred these too?" I laugh as I nod my head. "Girl yeah, I'm not reading that shit." She starts shredding the letters and I get back on my computer. "You know this time he didn't even bother putting them in the P.O. Box, he just dropped off the bag!" I look over at her, shaking my head. "He really done lost his mind for real."

After she finished with the letters, we go out of my office and head into my bedroom. "So what you thinkin about wearing to your show?" "Ima wear this pink tracksuit this company sent me to promote." I walk out the closet with my outfit in hand. "Oo yeah, you finna be sexy." I go into the bathroom then close the door behind me. I turn on the shower and wrap my hair before getting undressed and hopping in. After washing my body a few times, I get out and start to dry off. I slip on my panties and bra then the rest of my clothes. I brush my teeth and wash my face, then go over to my vanity and do my makeup.

"Av, is your ass getting fatter?!" She looks in the mirror before nodding. "I'm glad you noticed. I'm telling you, you need to come to this Pilates class with me." I look at her through the mirror as I brush my hair. "Okay we can go, just to try it. If I don't like it I'm done." She laughs and slips on her heels then passes me my Chanel sneakers. I spray on some perfume then stand up and grab my bag, after I check my phone to see the driver is outside. "Ready?" She nods then we head out the head out the door.

We pull up to the club and a bunch of people are outside. When the driver opens my door the yelling gets even louder. I hear people calling my name and asking for pictures. I take Av's hand and we walk inside together as the security leads us in. We go over to the section next to the stage and I greet the promoter. "Maiya! I'm glad you were able to come through for me." I give him a hug and say. "Of course, you know this my favorite club." Av hands me a shot and we both take one and I wait to be announced.
BIGDONN

We end up taking another shot before I go up

We end up taking another shot before I go up. "Y'all ready to turn up!" The crowed cheers as he continues. "Today we got a performance from none other than TheDonn herself, Maiyaa!" They pass me the mic and I go on stage as my music plays.

Bad bitch when I'm up in the function
Johnny Dang on the chain, it's custom
Walk through and I'm lookin' like a hottie
Lil' baby wan' ménage with the body, it's bussin'
This dress look good 'cause I'm in it
Big body Range Rover, not rented
I'm in my bag, I'm in my Telfy
Dripped down in Prada, shoes is Giuseppe
Big Don, big money, big pressure

Bad bitch when I'm up in the functionJohnny Dang on the chain, it's customWalk through and I'm lookin' like a hottieLil' baby wan' ménage with the body, it's bussin'This dress look good 'cause I'm in itBig body Range Rover, not rentedI'm in my bag...