4. Attraction

Bennett

I lay in bed and listen to lil mama play her music in her room. The front door open and I hear Avery call Maiya's name. When I get up, I open my door to see her walking up the stairs and go down the hall. "Maiya!" I laugh and follow up behind her. When I walk in the room Maiya is at her vanity doing her makeup. "Girl I'm almost done stop rushing me!" I sit in the chair by the bathroom door and listen to them go back and forth.

"You said you'd be ready. You not ready." Maiya puts on her lipgloss as she rolls her eyes. "Girl I'm ready now." Avery walks over to her bed and grabs her purse as Maiya takes some pictures.
BIGDONN

I watch her get up and slip on sum jean shorts

I watch her get up and slip on sum jean shorts. I watch her ass jiggle as I lick my lips, as she pulls them up. She sprays on her perfume and I smile thinkin bout how it's my favorite scent on her. "What you smiling all ugly for?" I look over at Avery then say. "Not you." Maiya starts laughing as Avery rolls her eyes. "I regret hiring you after almost every interaction." She walks out the room and we follow behind her going to the garage. "Send me the addy." Avery nods as I open the doors for them. I put the address in and back out the driveway. As I'm driving, Maiya blastin her lil ratchet songs while Avery dances inna back seat.

I park in front of the Airbnb and we hop out. They walk in front of me and I lick my lips watching her ass move in her jeans. A few people already outside listening to the music so I stay close as we walk through. When we get to the backyard it's a few girls inna pool twerking and shit. They stop walking and turn to me. "You drinkin with us right?" I shake my head and Maiya rolls her eyes. "Just a little? By the time we leave you'll be good." They take my hands and walk us over to the bartender. "6 shots." I look at them then shake my head. He hands us the shots and we quickly take 'em.

Avery find us an empty spot by the pool. When we get there I sit down and take off my shirt then put it to the side. Avery takes off her dress while Maiya takes off her shorts as she's talking to Avery. I see some dudes behind her watching her and start whispering. I sit up and he looks at me then looks down seeing my gun. I stare at him blankly as he looks back up at me then they turn around. I look back over to see Maiya laughing with Avery. "No deadass like, the fuck was she thinkin?"

They walk past me as they go over to the pool and sit down with their feet in the water. I look around and see these girls across the pool looking at me and wavin. I keep looking around again then look back at Maiya. She's posing in the water as Avery takes her pictures. I watch her for a bit then look up when Mason walk over to me. "Wassup man." I nod my head as he hands me a glass and he sits across from me. He opens a new bottle of tequila and pours some in my glass then pours some for his self.

"You having a good time? You can smoke too, ion know if Ve told you or not." I nod my head then take out one of my woods from Maiya's bag and light it. As I take a hit, my phone lights up and it's a text from Avery.

Avery- I see you Benjamin 😏 stop watching my girl. I'm not playin 😂😂

 I'm not playin 😂😂