3. Comfortable

Maiya

It's been a few days now and I finally was able to drop the music video yesterday. Today I'm going with Avery to this Pilates class. I put on a pink athletic leggings set and my Chanel sneakers. Avery walks through the door wearing her Nike set. "Girl Ben trynna take us." I rolled my eyes as he walks through the door. "You hired me to be security now you mad I'm doin my job." I grab my phone and walk I downstairs as they go back and forth. When I get to the kitchen I turn around and say. "Y'all are really annoying."

I grab a banana and we walk out into the garage. I hand Ben the keys to the Audi. "We going incognito." Avery laughs as we get into that and he backs out as the garage opens. He drives to the studio and parks out front. Me and Av get out and go inside. When we walk in we greet the instructor and a few minutes later we get started. As we're going the exercises and dances I start to really enjoy myself. By the end of the class, I definitely felt the workout. Av hands me a water as she laughs. "Girl you look a mess." I open the water and drink it as I roll my eyes. "Ion know how you ain't use to this, you be working out and allat."

"Girl those workouts are no where near as intense as this class was." We make our way back out and into the car. We get in and Ben pulls off. As we're driving, Ben rolls down his window as he shakes his head. I look over at him and scrunch my face. "I know you not sayin we stink. Because we definitely don't papa." He looks over at me for a few seconds then looks back at the road then rolls his window up. I mush his face as I say. "Exactly. Now you gotta take us to get food." He shakes his head but drives to Chipotle.

When we get home I set my food down and quickly shower as Avery does the same in the extra bathroom downstairs. I throw on a big t shirt and some shorts. I walk downstairs to see Ben eating on the couch and Avery in the kitchen. I go over to Ben and grab my food before sitting across from him. Av comes back over with our drinks and we watch tv as we eat. "Y'all wanna go to a party?" I look at Avery and shake my head. "Girl no, not at all." I take a bit out of my food then she looks at Ben. "What about you?" He shakes his head then turns to the tv.

"Y'all so boring." After we finish our food Ben takes it to the trash then sits back down. "So y'all reallyyy don't wanna go? Even a throwback party..." I look over at her as she smirks nodding her head. "You know I love me a good throwback..." I think for a few minutes then decide I wanna go. "Okay but who party is it? Ion really feel like dealing with paparazzi today." "Girl it's Mason's party. He also invited us to the pool party he's thinkin about throwin." I laugh as I say. "You mean he invited YOU." She rolls her eyes then gets up. "And you know I don't wanna go alone." I stand up as she hugs me and walk her to the door. "I'll be back in a few hours." I hug her again before she leave. "Bye Ben." I lock the door behind her then sit back down.

"What you thinkin about wearing?" He looks at me then says. "Regular shit. I'm not playing dress up wit y'all." I smack my lips as I get up and walk upstairs. As I turn around to close my door, he's standing there. "That's real creepy, I didn't even hear you come up the stairs." He walks past me then sits on my bed. I go into the closet and start looking for an outfit. As I look through everything I don't see nothing I like so I walk out and sit next to Ben. "Why you look sad and shit?" I look over at him and say. "Just get out." He laughs then stands up and walks into my closet. "And don't be touching anything." I hear the hangers clang together then a few moments later he walks out with a denim tube top and skirt. He tosses it on the bed then walks out, closing the door.

I grab the outfit and look it over. "Okayyy Ben." I set it down then grab my air forces with my name on em. I turn on the shower then go into my shower bag and take my razor. I get in the shower and spend close to an hour inside. After making sure I was smooth, I turn off the shower and get out. I wrap my towel around myself then go into my room and put on some panties and a strapless bra. I pick up all the clothes on the floor and put them in the hamper. The first thing I decide to do is my hair. I grab my hair bag and take it to my vanity then start styling my hair.