Chapter 2: Vogons.

Meanwhile in the Vogon Constructor ship hey survived EVE woke up groaning when she thought she was gonna die with WALL-E

she gasped and hovered in shock trying to find WALL-E.

EVE: "WALL-E!"

She looks around all scared and scanned everywhere in the metallic room with water leaking on the floor and some on the walls.

EVE: "WALL-E!?"

WALL-E: "EVA!"

EVE shouted in relief: "WALL-E!"

She flew to WALL-E and hugged each other in relief and WALL-E saw a book that says DON'T PANIC on its cover with its yellow outline and red colors. WALL-E opens up the book and it plays a little video.

EVE: "WALL-E?"

WALL-E pointed at the book his holding and EVE joined in to see what it is.

EVE and WALL-E were confused at first, but they continued watching it.

WALL-E and EVE was amused from the book's knowledge.

EVE: "Ooh."

WALL-E: "Ohhh."

Meanwhile in the Axiom Ford and Arthur was confused as well.

Captain McCrea: "How did you get in here!?"

Arthur Dent gestured his thumbs up: "Uhh Ford can you umm...?"

Ford Prefect: "Hm? Oh, Here."

He shows the ring on his thumb.

Ford Prefect: "This is a Homing Thumb Ring can hitch a ride on any ship. But for some reason it's broken. It must've split us up. Do you have a camera on them?"

Captain McCrea: "Wait. They're alive!?"

Ford Prefect: "Yes, they're alive! It's a miracle! But now do you have a camera on them?"

Captain McCrea: "Well. I do have live footage on EVE right now. We can talk to her!"

Ford Prefect: "Good perfect! Arthur, hold this."

He tossed him the towel and he caught it, and he beckoned the captain to head to the computers. Arthur was walking in holding the towel and he saw AUTO's deactivated body hanging like a steering wheel it is. He saw a switch "MANUAL OR AUTO" He was about to press it, but the captain interrupted him.

Captain McCrea: "No wait don't!"

Arthur heard him and he was confused.

Captain McCrea: "I wouldn't touch that if I were you."

Arthur Dent: "Really? What trouble has it ever done?"

Captain McCrea: "He kept us in space for 700 years. And he tried to hurt WALL-E and EVE. And keep us in space forever."

Arthur Dent: "Wow. I did not know that. Sorry."

Captain McCrea: "It's ok it's not your fault."

Captain McCrea would start typing on a few buttons and activated EVE's Visual Camera and pulled out a microphone that popped out from the desk, and he spoke to EVE.

Captain McCrea: "EVE? EVE, are you there?"

EVE heard the captain and so did WALL-E and EVE nod in response.