Chapter 5: The Heart of Gold

Everyone was staring at the new visitors who appears to be the crew of the ship called The Heart of Gold one was a brown-haired woman, and one was a blonde-haired man in black clothing with yellow stripes.

EVE and WALL-E stared at each other confused.

Arthur Dent: "Oh! Hi Trillian!"

Trillian McMillan: "Hey Arthur!"

Captain McCrea: "Oh that's her?"

Arthur Dent would nod in response: "Yes. Yes, it is this is my girlfriend Trillian McMillan."

Captain McCrea: "Oh. That kinda rhymes."

Trillian McMillan: "Yeah well. It's Tricia. I chose Trillian because it sounds more space-like."

Captain McCrea: "Oh."

Trillian McMillan: "You seem... Big. Well not in a bad way."

Captain McCrea: "Oh no no no it's not your fault. We had slight bone loss in micro gravity."

Trillian McMillan: "Really? How long?"

Captain McCrea: "About 700 Years."

Trillian McMillan: "What!? That Long-"

Zaphod Beeblebrox interrupted: "Ok! No time to squabble!"

Zaphod would shake his hand.

Zaphod Beeblebrox: "Hi."

Captain McCrea: "Hi...? Uh who are you?"

Ford Prefect: "Uh sorry. Captain. This is Zaphod Beeblebrox. President of the Galaxy."

Captain McCrea: "President? Wow. I never knew we had a president. Uh of the Galaxy of course."

Zaphod Beeblebrox: "Well today's your lucky day. But sad about Earth. Yeah, love dirt."

Captain McCrea: "Dirt-? Oh. Right. Earth."

EVE would fly up to Trillian and was startled from the robot at first, but EVE was scanning her and flew around her Trillian was amazed by the robot and EVE giggled.

EVE: "EVE."

Trillian McMillan: "Hi EVE and who's this guy?"

Trillian saw WALL-E and she went down on one knee, and she shook his hand.

WALL-E: "WALL-E."

Trillian McMillan chuckled: "I think they like me."

Arthur Dent: "Yeah they get really friendly."

Trillian McMillan: "Cool."

Arthur Dent: "Hey uh Trillian where's Marvin?"

Trillian McMillan: "Oh Marvin's just catching up. He should be up by now."

Elevator doors open.

Trillian McMillan: "Oh there he is! Hi Marvin!"

EVE and WALL-E stared but was too crowded by the captain was staring at the Lido Deck.

The crowd moved aside revealing a small robot with a large spherical head with a black line in front with triangular green eyes below.

Marvin The Depressed Robot: "I think you ought to know I am feeling very depressed."

EVE and WALL-E was more confused.

Trillian McMillan: "Yeah well... We do have some new friends you might like to meet."