Chapter 4: The Removal.

Robot arms start extending out of the walls and picked up WALL-E and EVE and place them in a line. M-O went back to the Hangar Bay and scanned EVE and WALL-E, and he found the Vogon restraining bolts on them. 

So, he sent his cleaning crew to remove the bolts, but nothing seems to work. A VAQ-M Bot (VacuumBot) Doesn't work. FIX-IT (RepairBot) Doesn't work. SPR-A (SprayBot) Doesn't work. Nothing worked. So, they sent them to a Hover-Transport and exited the Dock and into the Elevator.

Meanwhile in the Bridge.

Captain McCrea: "Ok WALL-E and EVE will be on their way very soon. I gotta make an announcement."

Ford Prefect: "Sure you do that we'll send a beacon to our ship. We're bringing some friends in."

Captain McCrea: "Really? Friends? Wow. Uhh... Yeah, sure go ahead. We need all the help we can get.

Ford then went to the console and typed in another beacon to their ship, The Heart of Gold.

Ford Prefect: "This'll get them here."

Arthur Dent: "Perfect I'll keep a lookout."

He walked to the bridge window and stared outside looking at his home lost again.

Captain McCrea then made an announcement to his passengers. He activated his screen for everyone to see. Even WALL-E and EVE on the transport halfway there to the bridge.

Captain McCrea: "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking and I want to say this so please do not panic."

EVE: "Captain!"

Everyone was looking at the captain waiting to hear the news.

Captain McCrea: "...We lost the Earth."

Everyone then screamed and panicked.

Captain McCrea: "No wait guys please! Just calm down! EVERYBODY CALM DOWN!"

Everyone then stopped as they heard his furious voice, but he calmed down.

Captain McCrea: "But there is good news. From these two gentlemen they say there is another earth to live on. I didn't believe it at first but what I have just witnessed with all of you I believe they are telling the truth. Trust me."

Everyone nods in response.

Captain McCrea: "Thank you. Captain out."

He now ends the message.

Captain McCrea: "Alright this could keep them down for now."

Ford Prefect: "Good."

Captain McCrea saw Arthur Dent at the window: "What's he doing?"

Ford Prefect turns: "Oh he's just waiting for the ship."

Captain McCrea: "Oh. Mind if I need some time? I need to process what's happening."

Ford Prefect: "Got it. Go ahead."

He'd walk to the window looking at the deep space and he placed his hand on the window.

Arthur Dent: "Are you alright?"

Captain McCrea: "Yeah I... guess... It's just. We already came back for the first time. Now it's gone."

Arthur Dent would try and comfort him by patting his shoulder: "I get it. I really do. I lost my home once and I had no idea what to do. Until I met my friends. Zaphod, Marvin, Ford and Trillian."