Chapter 3: The Poetry.

The Vogons strapped EVE and WALL-E against the two concrete pillars and strapped in elastic bands. Then Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz fishes out a jeweled shell crab and he tries to squash it with a hammer but missed twice and crushes it finally and the other crabs were poking outside the water hides and the metal grid closes in the water pond.

Vogon: "Sir."

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz: "What?"

Vogon: "Hitchhikers."

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz: "Hmm."

EVE and WALL-E heard some loud and large metallic clanking which the ceiling was descending a Vogon microphone and grabs it and grabs his Vogon poetry book.

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz: "Oh freddled gruntbuggly!"

Ford Prefect: "Oh no you probably need to block your ears captain. Listening to Vogon Poetry is not worth it."

Captain McCrea: "Really? How so?"

Captain McCrea blocks his ears: "Oh I can see why! AH!"

WALL-E was tortured and groaning in pain shaking his head but EVE was not affected but saw WALL-E in torture.

EVE: "WALL-E!"

EVE saw a dead body next to her which was a long-necked skeleton strapped to another concrete pillar in elastic bands with its skull on the ground.

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz: "...See if I don't. So, Earthlings. I present you with a choice. Either get lost in the vacuum of space or... Tell me what you thought of my poem."

Some of the Vogons chuckled.

Captain McCrea: "Wait EVE! I have an idea! Pretend I'm your voice!"

EVE nods and she would pretend.

Captain McCrea: "I actually quite liked it!"

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz: "Hmm?"

Captain McCrea: "Some words I don't understand but I find the imagery quite interesting."

Ford Prefect: "That's a good one. That's good you two keep it up."

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz: "Continue..."

Captain McCrea: "I find it interesting the surrealism of the underlying metaphor of humanity and..."

Ford Prefect: "Vogonity."

Captain McCrea: "Vogonity yes sorry yes. Vogonity of the poet's... uh soul!

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz walks closer to EVE: "So... What you're saying is that with my poetry and in this mean callous exterior. I was meant to... Be loved?

EVE turned to WALL-E, and he nodded and EVE nods to Jeltz.

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz: "Oh... Hmm... Hmph! Throw them off the ship!"

The Vogons grabbed them off the pillar and threw them in the airlock and closes the door on them.

Vogon: "Resistance is Useless!"

Arthur Dent: "That's it... They're gonna get lost."

Ford Prefect: "Yeah. They're both gonna get lost."

Captain McCrea thinks and gets an idea: "Yeah... Wait. No. wait a second."

He presses on a few buttons on the console.

Arthur Dent: "What are you doing?"

Captain McCrea: "They're just above us! We can bring them in one of the Hangars!"

Ford Prefect: "Perfect! We just need them to get out and that airlock is perfect."

EVE would try and get rid of the restraining bolt off her, and she failed and so did WALL-E and with the bolt him them they can't use their abilities. Can't fly, can't shoot, can't turn trash to cubes anything but only move. EVE saw WALL-E and she spoke.

EVE: "WALL-E..."

WALL-E: "Eva..."

EVE held WALL-E's hand and an alarm started to blare for the airlock to open. But the floor opened to them unexpectedly and they would be floating down to space, and they did not move but hold each other's hands.

Narrator: "'Space...' Says the introduction to the Hitchhiker's Guide, '...is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly; hugely mind-bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the market but that's just peanuts compared to space...' and so on. It also says that if you hold a lung full of air you can survive in the total vacuum of space for about thirty seconds but for these robots, they can't do that."

The Axiom ascended behind them, and they turned their heads at the Axiom, and they were excited. Their hangar bay doors opened, and two robots floated towards them and emitted their beams at them to push them gently to the hangar bay.

WALL-E: "Woah..."

They pushed them to the metal stair way and gravity was installed as it was closed, but EVE and WALL-E fell down the stairs due to the Bolts.