/3/ People Will Talk

The first day of attending NRC had been relatively uneventful for you. If you could count Rook somehow being in all the same classes as you uneventful. Though, you supposed the creepy feelings you got from him could be worse. The blonde just seemed curious was all. But of what... you weren't exactly positive.

Currently, time seemed to tick by as slowly as possible with Professor Crewel's class about to end. More people seeming to get louder with this in mind. And one conversation you had happened to overhear. Although, you knew it was probably rude to eavesdrop. It was a bit too hard to just ignore.

"Did you hear about the Headmaster letting that magicless boy stay here?" A resident from Heartslabyul was the first to speak up.

"Yeah. Apparently he was also the one to get into a fight on his first day with that  Trappola guy," Another chimed in.

You furrowed your brows for a moment. Remembering what had occurred at the entrance ceremony. Almost hoping that he hadn't gotten into anymore trouble like that. But of course, that was only wishful thinking if he was already getting into fights...

"Oh yeah, I saw it happen outside! They scorched one of the Great Seven Statues!" The other finally concluded.

Causing you to internally facepalm. Almost feeling pity again. Questioning how one person could cause so many problems on the first day. You would have expected something a little more mundane than what was happening now.

"And with that, class is dismissed, pups!"

You sighed at the sudden shouting from Crewel. Glad your first days hadn't gone as bad as that. And you were determined to keep it that way.

If not for your sake, for Vil's at least.

~Time Skip~

The moment you had finally made it to the hall of mirrors, you knew something was wrong. There was only one other male walking back to the dorm mirrors. But the atmosphere was just off. Making you come to the conclusion that you should hurry back to your own dorm.

That was of course until you saw a ginger haired male run in and stand near the doorway. Not yet noticing you or the blue haired male as he peered out into the other hall to get a look at something. Holding a worried expression for a moment before it turned into that of excitement. Quickly ducking back into the hall of mirrors with a laugh.

A familliar monster yelling out once he saw him and running after him. With another boy in tow "Jerk! Hold up! I won't let you be the only one to escape!"

"I'm not just gonna wait around for you! I'm outta here!"

The ginger practically leaped with each step as he sprinted away. And unfortunately, he was coming directly towards you. Forcing you to immediately move out of the way so he wouldn't crash into you.

You took notice that the monster was clearly much faster then the other male. Letting out a high voice shreaking voice, "It's not fair! If you get to skip out of it, I wanna skip too!"

"Grim!" The black haired male yelled out in frustration. "You didn't even help me clean! You can't skip out!"

Ace had been so worried about the monster catching him that he still hadn't seen the other boy who had been standing in the large room with you. The male only now somehow seeing the commotion the were making. However, he wasn't quite quick enough to get out of the way like you had been.

"Get outta my way!" Ace shouted, slamming into the blue haired boy.

They both fell to the floor with a grunt, yet Ace was quick to get up and make a dash towards one of the mirrors with a large heart symbol on it labeled for "Heartslabyul." Leaving the other boy still on the floor, stunned.