(𝟽) ℋ𝒾𝓈 𝒢𝒾𝓇𝓁𝒻𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓃𝒹

Yoongi P.O.V

It's Friday already and here I am sitting on my seat as I keep texting Hoseok for our research presentation.

Don't tell me that he is not gonna show up today? Today is the presentation. How am I supposed to explain what happened to him? To us?

I gulped hardly as I notice that I speak with many text but he did not even seen it or even reply on it.

This jerk ass alpha is really a pain in the ass. On the other day he is a sweet one and now he is suddenly cold and not replying to me. Ahhh why am I even partner with him in the first place!?

I snapped out of my thoughts when I see the Teacher arrived with the papers on his hand. He tapped his hand on the table making each students give their attention to him.

"Let's start the presentation, shall we?" The teacher smile as some students groans and I just stay quiet.

I am still nervous on why Hoseok is not showing up. I look at Seokjin who's sitting on the front and taking some notes for his presentation as well.

They will be partner up by Jungkook and I know they will get a high grades. After all they are smart. They are alpha's. They are elites. They are above.

I try to call out to him and ask where his friend at but then Namjoon came to the picture and go towards him. It seems like they are having a conversation.

I frowned as I sighed in dissapointment and then suddenly I look away when I see Namjoon and Seokjin look back to me.

I look down as I pretend to arrange my research papers.

Namjoon approached me as I felt his presence closer to me. I look up and see him smiling.

"Hoseok is not here yet?" He asked me as I clear my throat and nodded.

"Yes. He is not here. I don't even know if he is gonna come today." I bite my bottom lips as I look at the research papers annoyed.

"I heared that he is not coming today I guess. You wanna partner up with me? Jimin is not here too." He offered to me as I frowned and think for a bit.

"But.. what about Hoseok and Jimin? Doesn't it seems not fair for them? I mean Hoseok work hard on submitting his part to my devices." I explained as I am still hesitating.

"Oh.. uhm.. I see." Namjoon just sighed and he rubbed his forehead in awkwardness and just leave me and go to his seat.

I sighed and soon the teachers starts to call out our names.

It took at least 30 minutes before my name and Hoseok name was call out. I stood up with the research papers on my hands. I held it tight close to my chest as I gulped and walk in front.

Seokjin whisper to me "you can do it" as he smiled at me genuinely and wink at me. I blush a bit as I chuckled.

"So... Mr. Min? Where's your partner?" The teacher asked me as he look at me with a serious look. His finger was on his chin as he waited for my answer.

"Uhm.. uh.. sir unfortunately Mr. Jung will not be here today cause of under important circumstances. So instead I will just report on my own yet Hoseok help me with the research so he still have a participation here." I smiled in front of the whole students who was just in awe and some are gossiping.

I look around the classroom as I noticed Seokjin raising his thumbs up and Namjoon who's just glaring at me plainly.

Then I also see Jungkook who's teasing another student and doesn't seem to mind my business and I look to the left side and see Jimin just laying his head on the table. Probably sleeping again.