(𝟷𝟸) 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓁𝒾ℴ𝓃𝓈

Yoongi P.O.V

It's been 2 days after the celebration and I had fun with Hoseok group.

After all of that, I become friends with him and we renew our friendship with each other.

"Yoongi dear? I have to say something to you." I look at the voice and it was my omega father.

I finish up tying my shoelaces as I look up to him and waited for him to speak. He glance at me with a sad frowned and I can't understand that.

"What it is dad?" I asked curious and concerned on my father expression.

"I... I received a call from your alpha father... He wants to meet you this Saturday." My omega dad sniffed as he collapse and I quickly run up to him.

"Dad! Oh god. You should sit here." I pull out a chair and make him sit there. My omega father suddenly burst out crying and I just bite my bottom lips.

I just look at him with a worried eyes as I can feel my own heart breaking seeing the person who give birth to me crying like this.

After all, my omega father Yoonja has been so strong. Taking care of me and raising me with all his own makes me admire him so much.

"Dad.. what happen? I thought my alpha father leave us already? He doesn't care about us right?" I asked my father who just sobbed loudly and nodded his head.

"Yes he was.. he leave us! And I can't understand why he is giving us a hard time this time.. yoongi... I am so scared... Wha-what if.. what if your papa take you away from me?" Yoonja words breaks my heart and I smell a distress scents of a omega and obviously it was from my dad.

"He won't take me away from you. I won't let him do that. Just trust me okay dad? I will meet him so give me his number." I said softly so that I won't trigger his stress more.

He glance at me for a seconds but he just take out his phone and give me that asshole number.

I just sighed as I call the number and soon it was a voice speaking.

( hello?)

(Hello. This is me, Min Yoongi. Your son)

I replied and soon there was a silence for a second but I hear the other side sighed loudly.

( It's been a long time my son)

(Yeah, you jerk ass)

My omega dad shook his head as he heared my disrespectful words towards my alpha father.

I just sighed and frowned and just talk things out to this idiot alpha father of mine.

( Look, where do you want to meet old man?)

( On Friday, I will send out a car or someone to pick you up on your school )

My alpha father speak formally as I click my tongue in annoyance and just roll my eyes.

I then hung up the call without even saying goodbye. My omega dad still have a sad or depressed face.

"Yah.. Yoonja. I be fine, don't worry to much about me. I promise too that I won't dissapear okay?" I reassured my omega dad who just smiled a bit and look up to me.

He calm himself and soon the distressed scents were gone. I exhaled in relief. I look at the clock on the walk and see that it was 8:00 am already.

I widen my eyes and quickly run out of the shop and bid goodbye to my omega dad as I ride my bike and go to school.

-

Yoongi run out the hallway with a real quick speed. His bagpack shaking and his car keychains was wiggling.

He soon arrived on the classroom within the last minute and expectedly the Phoenix group look at him with interest.

"You're late again!" The president of the class scold, Kim Seokjin with a playful grinned.

"Hey I'm not! I arrived within the last minute so that's not counted!" I argue as I go to my sit behind Jimin who lift his head just to look at me.

"You're sweating so bad man. Here some tissue." Hoseok handed me a pack of tissue and I gladly took it.

"You got some real speed. Even I am surprised." It was Namjoon this time to tease so I just smirk.

"Bet ya, I am even more faster than a cheetah." I tease back and lift my eyebrow at Namjoon who makes a dramatic jaw dropping.

"Would love to see that again." Namjoon nodded his head as he pretend that he imagine it.

Jungkook just shook his head and go to his seat beside Jimin.

N/C - Seokjin - N/C

Jungkook - Jimin - Namjoon - Hoseok

N/C - Yoongi - N/ C - N/C

(These are the sitting arrangements and the N/C ( stands for Nameless Characters) so they are the other students and more further.)

After the bell ring as a signal of the class has already started. The history teacher quickly step in the class as he starts to teach his lessons.

He was old enough but his teaching skills were so good. No wonder he is the top 1 excellent teacher on this school.

Yoongi's mind wanders off as he thinks of why his alpha father would contact him and his omega dad after so many years.

He snapped out of his thoughts when the teacher call out to him. He was surprised and caught off guard.

He stood up as he walk on the front and answer the question without any hesitation.

Sadly his answer were wrong. Namjoon giggled along with Jungkook. Yoongi blush in embrassment as some of his classmates were teasing him.

"Next time, Mr. Min don't wander off your mind outside the classroom would you?" The old teacher scold as the dominant omega gulped and bow in apology.

Jimin just look at Yoongi walk pass him and go back onto his seat.

"Pabo" Namjoon mouthed to yoongi in a playful way.

"Shut up!" Yoongi whisper yelling to the dominant alpha who just chuckles and the other alpha Jeon Jungkook did the same.

Oh for sure these boys will tease him again after this.

He just sighed and look away when suddenly he see Hoseok give him a reassuring smile and a thumbs up.

"You still try your best. It's fine, you did well." Hoseok whisper enough for yoongi to hear.

The dominant omega nodded his head and blush a bit, he quickly hide it as he put his face on the table to hide his embrassment.

- oh gosh.. how I hate history so much....