And the Journey Begins!

It was a bright, sunny day in Foosha Village, where people went about their usual daily lives.

One such individual was Makino, a local beauty and the owner of a bar, who found herself in a pleasant mood as she watered the plants outside her shop, humming to herself. 

Just then, an elderly lady approached Makino. "Good morning, Makino. Quite pleasant weather, isn't it?" she said with a smile.

"Indeed, Shijimi-san," Makino returned the smile. "Do you need something?"

"Yeah, is Izuku-kun around?" Shijimi asked. "I have a favor to ask."

"Is this about Tora?" Makino inquired with a knowing smile.

Letting out a tired sigh, Shijimi nodded. "That child loves to run away from home and hide somewhere," she said. "And as usual, she won't return unless Izuku-kun himself goes to find her."

"You know, Shijimi-san, I think for Tora, this has become some sort of game of hide and seek," Makino said with a chuckle.

"Oh, I'm sure of that," Shijimi chuckled as well. "Now, where is he?"

"I'm not sure," Makino said, placing her hand under her chin. "He should be around-"

Makino's words were cut off when suddenly both she and Shijimi heard the flapping of wings above their heads. Looking up, they saw Izuku, a very well-built boy with shoulder-length hair and a big smile, looking down at them. However, the most eye-catching thing about him at the moment was the large pair of red wings sprouting from his back.

Slowly, he descended from the sky and landed in front of the two ladies with a smile. "Hello, Grandma Shijimi, is Tora 'lost' again?"

Shijimi nodded with a resigned smile. "Will you please find her for me, dear?"

"Of course, Grandma Shijimi," Izuku said. "Why don't you and Neesan have a nice chat over tea while I go and get that troublemaker?" With that, he spread out his wings and soared into the air.

He stopped high in the sky, at a height from which he could see the entire Foosha Village as well as the mountain located behind it. "Now let's see where you are, Tora," he said as a rainbow-colored glow appeared in his eyes. In the next moment, his eyes spotted a green-colored dot in a forest located on the mountain.

"Found you," Izuku smiled and donned his sunglasses to protect his eyes. Then he shot towards the mountain at rapid speed. 'It took almost seven years and brain-numbing concentration to master this quirk, but damn was it worth it!' he thought, feeling the cold wind against his face. 'I'm glad I nagged Hawks to learn about his quirk during my brief stay in the hospital.'

Thinking back to his training with [Fierce Wings], Izuku realized that flying with wings was the easy part of mastering this quirk, as he had already learned how to balance himself mid-air while training for [Float]. What made his life hell was learning to control each individual feather. It took him a lot of time to master that art, but the sheer versatility and power it brought to his arsenal were worth all the time he spent on it.

While Izuku had learned to use many quirks well, there were only a few he could say he had truly mastered, and [Fierce Wings] was one of them.

However, he still couldn't use feather blades to their full potential, but that was because Izuku wasn't skilled in using swords, rather than the quirk itself.

Moreover, during the last five years, Izuku managed to increase his quirk limit to four, allowing him to sustain the use of two quirks simultaneously for a longer period compared to before. However, using three quirks simultaneously still put strain on his body, and attempting to use a fourth would require him to push his limits to the maximum, risking serious consequences afterward.