In Your Wall's.

(SOME GORE AND CANNIBALISM!!)

He'd drag a tied figure harshly out of the chamber, and my breath caught in my throat. The figure seemed human. Adam smirked with sadism and satisfaction as he dragged a foldable wooden table from the closet along with a bag filled to the brink with numerous tools as well. He'd adjust the figure on the surface, strapping down the unconscious individual. He'd pull a large plastic sheet from the bag for coverage. It'd catch any gore that happened to fall to the ground, or splatter the area, preventing any stains from being left behind. He'd slip on a pair of brand new, burgundy-colored gloves from the sack, along with a transparent coat that would prevent any stains.

His finger's grasped for a remote nearby as Adam turned the brightness of the area only lightened enough for him to be able to see each curve and detail of the person strapped before him clearly. A man of average looks lay before him, black tufts of hair tousled across his face, his peach-colored skin showing all except for a pair of undergarments for coverage. The man was scrawny as well, as if he hadn't eaten for maybe a couple of days.

Had Adam kept that man in the closet, long enough for him to look as scrawny as he did now..?

Adam attached a bag full of liquified narcotics, a tube attached to the victim's bloodstream by a needle. The substance would keep the sufferer alive and aware throughout the entire process, unable to fall unconscious or die pitifully. He'd sense everything.

Adam reached in the bag of tool's set nearby, searching for a specific one. His hand came back to the man, a pair of pliers now positioned comfortably in his palm. The man before him remained unconscious, and if he'd awaken any time soon, the straps along his frame would keep him in place.

I'd shiver, terrified from my laptop screen as Adam sank the pliers harshly into the man's skin to wake him. Red liquid oozed as hazel eyes met brown, Adam staring straight at the man predatorily. The man started to shriek as the pain met his system, and Adam clenched his palm upon his mouth, silencing him. I was barely able to hear the man, and if I hadn't been watching, I most likely wouldn't have been aware that he'd screamed.

Adam glared, seeming annoyed at the noise the man was making. "I'd better silence you. You scream louder than any of my previous victims." Adam sighed, then reached into the tool bag, one hand still grasped on the man's face, as he'd pull out a large rag. He'd tie around the individual's head tightly, just over his mouth. The victim felt himself gagging as the rag slid farther down his throat, though he didn't choke. Asphyxiation did not come, and he'd remain aware of everything. The skin around the rag was red from the pressure that it arose, the average-looking figure's stomach falling and rising with apparent celerity.

Adam smirked, stretching both of his palms, before he'd crouch in front of the man, grasping the victim's thin finger's. He'd tease the trembling figure, resting the pliers against the palm of the person's. The plier's then gripped the nail of the man's, cracking it slightly as the plier's held it.

Adam moved slowly, taking his time as he pulled harshly at it, the thumb nail to be precise. It slid out after a couple of minutes, flesh and blood trailing along. He'd set the nail down next to him comfortably. The man's muffled screams were heard once more, though blocked now. Sadism thrived within Adam, his smirk growing even larger as he stared upon the shivering individual. He spoke, chuckling as his other palm came to stroke the man's cheek. "This is only the beginning Carlson... you'd better keep that voice quiet, or you'll rupture your vocal cords before I can." His finger's paused, then he'd continue on, the pliers gripping on the second finger from the thumb.

So this victim was named Carlson, maybe I'd find him in the employee records..?

Adam brought one finger to his lips in a shushing motion, as he'd jerk roughly, tearing quite a larger amount of flesh and nail from the second finger. A pile of blood had begun to form on the sheet laid on the floor beneath, glittering as it streamed down the wrinkles of the plastic. The nail went on to join its companion, resting on the floor neatly.