I'm sitting in my apartment reading when I hear a bunch of girls scream. I get up, and look out my window to see a black limo with three men walking out and everyone surrounding them like a swarm of flies. Plopping back on my bed I face my puppy who's head is raised still sleepy from a puppy nap and I say, "Don't worry Daisy it's just a celebrity that girls are drooling over" I stroke her head as she gets up and plopping herself on my lap, laying her head on my thigh. She is a golden retriever puppy and very clingy but she is one of the only people I have right now. 

It wasn't long before a lot of loud banging, the sound of hammering, sounds from my neighbors into my apartment. "Dais get up so we can tell those people to quiet down" I say grabbing her and wrapping her in a red blanket. I cradle her like a baby as I slip on shoes and a little white sweater. 

I walk over to the apartment and knock a couple times and get nothing but hammering and guys singing to music that was nonexistent so I knock again this time making sure to knock really loud. "Coming" I hear from the other side.

Finally a blonde man answers the door. "Hey" he says, his eyes darting from the puppy to me. 

"Hi uh, my baby right here is trying to sleep and your being like really loud so could you please quiet down" 

"Sorry me and the boys are trying to get this done we'll be done by tomorrow but uh which apartment do you live in"

"Next door"

"You'll have to come by some time with the baby" he points to Daisy, the sleeping puppy in my hands.

"Sure just please try and keep it down I have work at 4 in the morning because some people don't wake up and have 10 mil in their bank account so please try and keep it down"

"What do you do for work" he ignores the last bit of my comment

"I work for a boss who is an asshole and doesn't understand most people can't wake up at the ass crack of dawn so I know I'm going to be yelled at so please shut the fuck up, thanks" I give him a cheeky smile.

"Yes ma'am"

I start to walk away and hear the door close.

Back in my apartment I lay Daisy back in her bed then climb in my bed, on my back and scroll through my phone. 

***

I woke up the next morning to get ready for work. I am a barista at Starbucks and my boss is the worst person I've ever met. Anyway I get up and walk to my bathroom to take a shower to hopefully wake me up a little. After almost falling asleep 12 times while in the shower I get out and brush my teeth and do my skin care. Then I put on my clothes which is black leggings and a plain black tee shirt. I slick my hair back into a pony and put my hat on pulling my pony through. I go out and put on black tennis shoes. I grab Daisy's leash and she immediately gets up and lets me put it on her. 

As we were walking out of the apartment the blond man from yesterday was coming out of his apartment.

"Oh hey what're you doing"

"Taking my dog out like a normal person" i say wrapping the leash around my wrist so Daisy doesn't try to run to the mysterious man

"Oh same"

"You forgot your dog"

"No I'm following a friend outside he's already out there I just forgot coffee"

"M" I hum

He starts walking with me in silence.

"So like why are you here"