nine 𖣯

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦︶꒦

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦︶꒦

A grin appeared on his face, once he glanced toward the dozing off Gaeul. He stuck his hand out to make the music's volume lower.

the duo was going back to Chenle's beach house, it was four hours before midnight. going to sleep early as if a school day was ahead of them was the bottom bullet on their list for summer.

Jake and Eunji are probably looking for Gaeul in every corner of the house. well, it would just be the Sim boy.

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦︶꒦

"Gaeul," he whispered, shaking her shoulder lightly. After a few times of shaking her shoulder, those black long lashes fluttered open, seeing his platinum-dyed hair and sharp facial visuals. blushing at his closeness to her

"we're here," he said, looking at the beach house from a distance

"Oh, how long did I sleep?" she asked, a yawn escaping

"Only for a little, are you tired?" he questioned, unplugging his phone from the aux

"Hmm" she hummed, taking off her seat belt

"If you are tired I can take you home, I would offer Chenle's room or his guest room, but the amount of people in his house, and the types of people they are. I wouldn't feel comfortable with you there, and neither will you," he said, exiting his car

"Let's go," he said, sticking his hand out for her to hold, standing in front of his car. She slowly placed her hand on his. He pulled her body into his, leaving no space between their bodies. looking deeply into her anxious almond eyes. 

He smiled at her and pecked her lips. He hugged her tightly, he leveled down his height but went to his regular height. snuggling his head into the crook of her neck. She lightly caressed his sparkly silver hair, grinning at his sudden enchanting behavior

"Okay now we can go," he said, yanking his head off her neck and smiling at her, letting go of the rest of her body except her hand.

︶꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶︶꒷꒦︶꒦

The atmosphere was light, with music blasting, drinks and snacks in every corner of the house, and people dancing, laughing, crying, and singing. her eyes wandered around the unfamiliar place. In contrast, Jeno fit right in, his friends calling him over and screaming.

She then realized how different she was compared to him.

He was an extrovert, likable, charming, and athletic man, she was an introvert, social-anti, mediocre in looks, and the most athletic thing she ever did in her life was go to the fridge to her room.

a tap was felt on her shoulder, she looked back at the source. there Eunji with a huge smile. She hugged her best friend tightly before the girl could even get a sound out of her mouth. She hugged her back, she looked around the place till her eyes locked with his. He was leaning on the cold kitchen island, carefully observing his sister embracing her in the corner.