3. Their First Reveal II💥

"Rathore's Villa"

All the members of the rathore family are gathered at the dining table except for one.

Today will have to talk to him at any cost. (Mrs. Mrunali Rathore Aryansh mother said while taking her place at the dining table)

Yes, but who will talk to him. Who will do this impossible task? (Ranvijay Singh Rathore Aryansh father said)

Now someone will have to talk to him.
Toh kyu na main hi kar lu. (Ranveer Rathore Aryansh grand father said)

Aap rehne de main karti hu. Shayad meri baat hi maan le. (Revti Rathore Aryansh grand mother said)

Dadi sa baat toh aap tab karengi jab bhai yaha aayenge. (Aryaveer Aryansh younger brother said)

Here he is. (Manasvi Rathore Aryansh sister said pointing towards the front)

And the lound sounds of footstep came from the front, cauting everyone's attention.

A man outfitted in a black suit flaunting his popping out biceps and his well builds body wearing a silver Rolex watch on the wrist of his left hand, his perfectly gelled up hair set upwards sideways, furthermore not to dismiss his sharp jawline and a perfect shape nose paired with dark brown orbs. Made his look good looking man on this whole earth his whole aura was screaming royal.

Imagine him with help of picture

And that man is none other than Aryansh Singh Rathore.

All the members of Rathore family become silent suddenly because of his presence.

"Aryansh POV"

What happened, why you all became quite after seeing me as if you had seen a ghost. (I said)

Vahi samjh lo. (Manvik Rathore Aryansh younger brother said)

I think I should block your Black card from now. (I said)

No no bhai, I was just joking hehe. (Manvik replied)

Manvik, you shut your mouth, Aryansh I need to talk to you about something important. (Revti Rathore said)

And if that important thing is my marriage, then I have already told you all many times I have no interest in marriage. (I said)