6. "The unpredictable meet" #dhayansh🌙

Aradhya POV

Huhh! Finally done

So today was our first day of college and what a day it was....a full banger

Well, the day was full of drama but it was also a full of tension for me when after attending my first class I came to know that. I was late by a week and I have missed some previous lectures as well so here I was preparing the notes for the lectures I missed.

And just then my sight fell on the clock ooh God, It was already 12 and both my friends are asleep

And when I was about to get up to go to sleep, my phone rang......

I looked at the phone screen to see who was calling me this late at night and it was an unknown number.

So I decided not to pick it up but it rang again, and this time I picked up the call.

I - Hello!

Hello...aru baacha can you hear me.
(And yes that was my mumma's voice)

Mumma? I replied hasitantly

Yes my child how are you baache, I tried a lot to contact you but your number was switched off.

Then I remembered that you had another number too. (Mumma said but I could feel that she was crying because of her broken voice)

Or even after hearing her voice, I so wanted to cry very badly, but I stopped myself, because I knew that if. I cried, she will cry more.

I'm good mumma, please don't cry and don't worry about me, I am more then fine here and I am also not alone here naa aavya or Tara bhi toh hai. (I replied)

I know baache, I called you to tell to you that maybe viraj come to know about your location. I heard your father talking to viraj on the call and if comes to know then surely he must be planning something bad.

Toh aap please aapna khayal rakhna aur please bina jarurat ke hostel se bahar mat jana....

(Viraj is Mr. Gupta's son. He was the biggest reason for me to run away from home. He is a psycho lover of mine. He always tried to touch me with bad intentions and I just hate him from the bottom of my heart)

And the moment I heard viraj's that bastard name I become completely numb for a while. No, this time I will not let that bastard hurt me at any cost. You are strong aradhya, you don't need to afraid of him, you can fight him. Encouring myself a little, I inhaled a deep breath, and went towards the bed to sleep.

I lay on the bed but couldn't sleep at all. Because all the scars of my past were roaming in my head.

I was thinking about what do now then one thing come to my mind. Fresh air....yes fresh air may be this will help me.

Both my friends were already sleeping peacefully and I don't want to disturb them.

And then I came out through the back gate of the hostel and started walking in the empty road.

I didn't even realized when I got so lost in my thoughts and went so far ahead.

Then my eyes fell on three man's who were standing there and staring at me with dirty eyes. Seeing them, I turned to go back and started walking faster. Then one of the men came in front of me and blocked my path.

Kaha jarai ho madam kaho toh hum chhod de. Itni raat mein gali mein kutte ghumte hai ( that man said)

Arrey toh tumhe tumhare Malik se bolna chahiye na ki tumhe bandhke rakhe...kya kutta banega re tu.. (tsk tsk tsk tsk I said)