9. One Step Forward💕

"Long Chapter ahead"

Author's POV

Aryansh was royally sitting on his head chair in the conference room completely engrossed in the meeting, his entire focus was on the presentation which was going on.

And suddenly his phone rang, he looked at his phone and krish's name appeared on his phone's screen.
[krish is the name of the spy guard whom aryansh has appointed last night to keep an eye on his beloved dhaya and her friends]

He excused himself and quickly came out of the conference room to attend the call.

OTP__
Aryansh- speak

Krish- hukum, aradhya mam and Aavya ma...he was about to complete his sentence but aryansh cutt him off

Aryansh-- have I given you the right to take her name? (He asked in his cold authoritative voice)

Krish- N..no si..sirr, he stuttered and replied

Aryansh-- so fucking call her Rani-sa, she is your future queen, and call Aavya only ma'am do you get that?(he roared almost making him flinced)

Krish-- ye..yesss hukum,(replied fearedly)

Aryansh-- now speak

Krish-- hukum, Rani sa along with ma'am are going to Royal food plaza restaurant for lauch (he informed)

Okkey, saying this aryansh hang up the call and dialled avyansh number. Within two-three rings avyansh picked up the call

OTP__

Avyansh-- ohho, it's my good fortune that you remembered me !

Aryansh-- shut up, and listen to me. Our women's are going to come to royal food plaza in some time, so we are also going there.

Avyansh-- Umm hmm, women and all hann
And when did aradhya became your women?

Aryansh-- tune hi toh kaha tha ki mein sochu iss bare mein to maine soch liya.

Avyansh-- I"m very happy for you bro, dono bhai sath mein ghodi chadenge ..
Accha By the way! Is this the same restaurant which we bought in partnership last year?

Aryansh-- yes it is the same, now call the manager ans instruct him to get the restaurant vacated and don't tell this to both of them.

Saying this aryansh hang up the call and ordered lakshya to handle the rest of the meeting and he went from there.

Similarly, avyansh called the manager and gave all the instructions to him and the he also left his office

"AT THE RESTAURANT "

Both Aradhya and Aavya were wondering why this restaurant is so empty.

Don't you think there is something wrong here? Aavya asked

Yes, I'm thinking the same (aradhya replied)

Toh chalte hai yaha se! Aavya said

Arrey wait, let me ask to the manager first and saying this Aradhya left from there.

And when Aavya was sitting there alone, suddenly avyansh came and sat next to her.