☆ Chap 1 ☆

♡WARNINGS♡
ANGST <33
•Skk
•chuuya angst
•dazai angst
•we hate mori
•SUICIDE
•sh
•ed
•knifes
•gore
•bxb
•emotional scenes
• (not) totally cannon :DD
•mental health issues
•trust issues
•abandonment issues
<NOT ALL IN THIS CHAP>

☆CHAP1☆

Dazai slouched on a sofa, his empty, emotionless eyes staring down at his bleach cocktail. He was waiting for someone special to him he couldn't bear the thought of losing them.

When were they coming home? It felt like decades since they had been together..

The rain splashed down onto the windows and doors. A blurry figure approached the door. The handle was twisted silently, the only sound being the rain exposed to the inside.

The shadow came towards the bandaged man sitting beside him, his head turned, he looked at the figure and instantly recognised who he was.. chuuya..?..

The short man's blue eyes gazed into dazais, the brunette's eyes lit up seeing that his favourite slug was finally paying attention to his worthless love.

Chuuyas slim fingers rested upon the tall man's knee. The taller man snatched the opportunity, and he grabbed the gingers small waist, pulling him closer to his rosy lips

Instantly the gingers face had a stronger tint of pink covering his skin his cheeks, dazai smirked at his reaction he let out a small chuckle, a weird one, chuuya knew dazai was teasing him and got pissed off by the pale man who was now controlling his body.

The bandaged freak gently brought his pink lips closer to the short man's, resulting in a kiss, chuuya pulled away and shooted to the other side of the sofa away from dazai he was in disbelief.

HUH?! DID THAT MACKEREL REALLY JUST…. KISS ME?!... chuuya let those words slip out his mouth, realising of it he was frozen.. in shock.

--------------------------------------------------------
Heyy sorry it's short. I'm still working on it  <33 (atleast it isn't as short as chuuya or shinobu)

Words: 321