...Chuuya?...

WARNINGS FOR THIS CHAPTER- (ignore the giyuu pic :D I LOVE HIM OKAY?!)

Eating disorder ( Chuuya )

Chuuya angst

Even more Chuuya angst

A bit more Chuuya angst

Bxb

Skk

Throwing up

Worried Dazai

- Chap 2 -

Chuuya was in disbelief he let out a final scoff even though he was embarrassed he would never show that to anyone he found it humiliating the slug was stubborn he would never let anybody know how he felt he would put on an act, he would act angry or just tell straight up lies and call people names. Especially Dazai whom he called mackerel or bandages he had many creative names for the brunette.

Chuuya was lost in thought by this time he glared down at his phone gripping onto it out of his pocket. The time was 12:39 Dazai would always shove food down his throat. By 12:50 he let out a sigh and heard Dazai scream well.. Shout "LUNCH CHIBII!!"

The ginger groaned "Ugh do I have to, you're so annoying!!!"

"Yes you do Chibi!!!" the ginger groaned and walked into the kitchen following the bandaged man. Just in a nick of time he had been dragged to the dinner table with Dazai kneeling beside him holding small pieces of food with his chopsticks. There were 4 pieces of salmon and 3 slices of sushi.

-ED- ( till the end sorry if it triggers you)

Chuuya turned his head and stuck his tongue out like a baby throwing a tantrum or like a child refusing to take medicine. "Jee it won't kill you Chib" a tch was heard as a reply ugh so stubborn was screamed dramatically the bandaged man finally grabbed Chuuya's chin making him look at him and started feeding him like he was a baby...

This might seem over the top but it was in fact very necessary

The bandaged man had to separately feed him the small portions, shoving them down one by one, eventually after what felt like hours they were done Chuuya walked away and jumped on the sofa and waited about 2 minutes to make this believable "Oi i'm going to piss!!"

He walked towards the bathroom door and aggressively pushed it open.

He needed to make this believable he slightly made the taps run as he knelt down and shoved 2 fingers at the back making him gag he repeated this making sure not to take to long and he threw all the food up he turned the taps off quickly and flushed the toilet Chuuya was always careful that he wasn't caught by Dazai, Dazai never forgets anything ugh..

Chuuya sprayed some deodorant and cleaned the toilet out with a toilet brush and some cleaner he flushed the toilet once again and turned the taps back on and dropped soap on his hands and washed them with the clean hydrating water Chuuya did this after every meal sometimes he got too drunk and forgot but he didnt care.

Chuuya walked back into the living room where Dazai was but Chuuya wasn't careful enough cleaning up his mess, his fingers were red from being down his throat Dazai noticed this and stared his eyes, held back tears he sat by Chuuya and pulled him into a tight hug. Chuuya why?... Chuuya mumbled Im sorry and began letting out small sobs the 2 gays were hugging and both sobbing Chuuya sobbing more in the crook of dazais neck.

Chuuya fell asleep, Dazai was sure Chuuya hadn't slept in a good few days, Dazai was extremely worried about his partner but everytime he was confronted he would just be called paranoid or a waste or bandages and more than likely a stupid mackerel..

SORRY ITS STILL SHORT BUT SOMEONE WONT RESPOND TO MY MSGS..... ANYWAYS.. there isn't enough Chuuya angst in this world but don't worry I'm here to feed you it..

WORDS:628