Part 2!

WARNINGS

Suicide

m0r1

Self harm

abuse

Dazai angst

bxb

skk

Manipulation

Short as shino 😡sadly sorry guys..

🙁:(

Chap 4 -

Aftermath of the last chapter -

Dazai woke up to be blinded by the bright sun making his eyes ache, the sounds of birds chirping and the waterfall beside Chuuya's apartment slowly dripping down into a river, that's when it hit him.. Why was he at Chuuya's apartment?..

The sun rays shone on his newly changed clothes, a voice could be heard from the doorway across from him. Chuuya waddled in like a paranoid penguin " So you're finally awake Osamu." Ah- Chu chu train.. "EH!? DON'T CALL ME THAT BANDAGES!!!!!" ..

The midget placed 2 cups of tea down one for him and one for the taller male, Dazai looked down at his newly bandaged arms and grunted in pain with his inaudible voice,....

"Chuuya... I'm sorry..." ...

"Don't say sorry Dazai but do tell me.. Why, why did you cut?"

" I guess I'll explain.. I never left you Chuuya but I did leave my traumatic experiences but you just happened to be there. My parents died when I was 6, that was what scarred me when I was 13 I had my first attempt where I happened to meet mori"...

"13?! AT 13?! THAT'S SO YOUNG!!!"

"I guess it was.. But as I was saying when I met mori he both emotionally and physically abused me. I was struggling at the time but he didnt care he would just let me and make it worse by triggering me in every way possible, making me feel useless..."

"HE WHAT?! I'LL KILL THE BAS- WELL- I won't kill him hes my boss but WHAT?! HE DID WHAT?!"

"Calm down Chuuya-"...

"DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN DAZAI THIS IS SERIOUS!!!!"

"I KNOW!!! That's why I need you to calm down!!"

" FINE!!! Chuuya scoffs

" And when Odasaku died that was my breaking point. I went to my shipping container and broke down and the only way I learnt how to cope was by cutting.. And I thought if I left it would make things better for everyone"

"Oh... Osamu.. "

Chuuya pulled Dazai into a tight hug letting out small sobs into Dazais collarbone pulling him into a tight hug still letting out sobs, he ended up falling asleep in Dazais chest crying.

GUYS WERE AT 23! VIEWS I THOUGHT 10 WAS ALOT FOR MY WORK BUT TYY!!!!!! 

Words :388

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 18 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Bandaged Train..जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें