Goodbye Blonde Hair, Hello Red ♥️

During the afternoon, Riley was in the bathroom and looks at herself in the mirror with a pretty smile as she took off the ponytail holder in her hair.

"Okay guys, I'm so excited for Riley date tonight!" Joy said in happiness as she looked at them and they've agreed.

"It's a good thing that mom and dad will let Riley dye her hair red today. She's gonna look so pretty tonight that Mikey is gonna notice." Disgust said.

"He better!" Anger said as he clenching his hand up.

"He will, besides Riley really likes Mikey a lot and there's nothing that will ruin their date for both of them." Joy said in happiness.

Once Riley got done with dying her hair red, she started taking selfies and sending it to her friends a few minutes ago. She decided to wear her hair down, since it grew a little bit longer. Making sure she brushes her teeth really good, that her braces shines like bright lights.

She already let her parents know that she was going out tonight with someone special, but didn't tell him who he was because she didn't want them to freak out about her dating a mutant turtle. Riley was wearing a white t shirt with a red jacket with a hoodie on the back of it, blue jean pants and shoes.

Meanwhile, down the sewers as the boys were talking to Mikey about him dating a human teenage girl. Especially splinter doesn't like humans that much.

"Mikey, are you sure about this?" Leo asked concerned.

"Yeah Leo! Besides I really like Riley so much!" Mikey said as Raph and Donnie concerned looks.

"Mikey...you know dad is gonna be angry if he ever founds out you dating a human girl besides he hates humans." Donnie said as the orange mask turtle sighed.

"I don't care what dad thinks, all I care about Riley she's special to me." Mikey said as his phone vibrate and sees a message from Riley, letting him know that she's ready.

"I gotta get going for my date." Mikey said as he left and went to go get Riley from her house.

Luckily, splinter was taking a nap in his chair while slightly snoring and Mikey quietly ran out the sewers without waking up his rat father. Walking through the tunnel as Mikey started to have thoughts about his dad hating humans but he can't found out about Riley since Splinter hated humans, if he ever founded out then he would forbid Mikey to never see Riley ever again.

But Mikey and Riley had so much in common, they both have braces and they both love to watch romance movies and everything else. It's like they were meant to be together.

Once Riley was sitting on the front porch of her house, she sees Mikey across the street of the neighborhood, waiting for her. She was really happy to see him.

"Wow! Riley you've dyed your hair red!" Mikey said as he notices it when she walked towards to him.

"Yeah, I did! Red's my favorite color!" Riley said gently with a chuckle as Mikey pulled out a beautiful red rose behind his back.

"Well... since red is your favorite color I've got you this rose." Mikey said as Riley smiled at him.

"Awwww Mikey, thank you." Riley said.

"You're welcome." Mikey said gently as they started to hold each other's hands and walked through the streets.

"So, where are we going exactly?" Riley asked.

"You'll see! It's a surprise." Mikey said as he wanted to make this date perfect for the two of them.