Meeting Superfly

The boys and Riley were shocked when they see a mutant fly walking towards to them, while they were in the van with the headlights shining through Superfly and his crew.

"Yo! Come on y'all, let's get the goods!" Superfly said as he flew up in front of the van and ripped the windshield off, which the boys and Riley started to scream.

"Ahhhhhh!"

Superfly started to recognize them because they looked familiar to him, once he saw their faces. "Oh it's y'all again, man Bad Bernie got some turtles and a human teenage girl on the payroll."

Once they've got out of the van and stepped towards the other mutants who were standing next to Superfly in the middle. Leo was the first one to speak.

"No, we don't work for Bernie! We're here to find you." He said.

"I can't believe there are other mutants! Like us!" Donnie said in surprised.

"Man, this is like crazy! Let me guess 15 years ago right? Some sludge was dumped in the sewers and y'all came from that." Superfly said as he guessed it right.

"Well, we prefer the term ooze! But yeah!" Raph said.

"It sounds like a lot nicer." Leo said.

"It rolls off the tongue better, yeah!" Raph said.

"Ooze!!" The boys said in unison as Riley just smiled.

"It's nice, right?" Leo asked.

"I'd like that, I like ooze! But look, the same ooze made me okay? My dad Baxter Stockman, he's the one who dumped the ooze down the drain baby. So technically, we cousins." Superfly said as the turtles got really excited about they related.

"There's no way that the turtles can't be related to these guys." Disgust said.

Riley scoffed and crossed her arms together, not saying anything.

"Ooh, we're related!" Leo said excitedly.

"I've always wanted a cousin." Mikey said as he started to smile and showed off his braces.

"Well, look at you now, you've got a bunch of them!" Superfly said as he started introducing the turtles and Riley to his crew of mutants. "Let me introduce you to my crew. This is Rocksteady and Bebop, Ray Fillet, Wing Nut, Leatherhead, Scumbug, Mondo Gecko and Genghis Frog."

"Awww cute!" Riley said in cuteness.

"Look at the little fella." Leo said as the boys were distracted by the cuteness, the frog narrowed his eyes at them in a serious tone.

"Don't patronize me!" Genghis Frog said.

Mondo ran up to the turtles and Riley, hugging them excitedly as they didn't even mind at all.

"What's up dudes and dudette? One thing about me is that I'm a hugger." Mondo said as superfly started to get annoyed by the hugging thing.

"Wow, you're really cool." Riley said in a happy tone.

"Yeah!" Mikey said.

"Mondo quit hugging everybody!" Superfly said in anger.

"Yeah, Mikey remember why we're here!" Leo said in a serious tone as his baby brother stayed focused.

"Oh right!" Mikey said.

Donnie spoke up to Superfly. "Anyway, we heard that you were building some kind of weapon."

"Weapon? Nah, weapons kill and what I'm building will create!" Superfly said as Mikey started to lean on it.

"Okay, I'm leaning in about this!" Mikey said.

"What are you building?" Riley asked.

"If we're gonna chat then let's go somewhere more fun." Superfly said as he lead the turtles and Riley to a place with arcade games. Getting to know each other, enjoying themselves and having fun while Mikey and Riley were talking to each other alone away from the others.

"Riley, it's getting pretty late! Do you want go home?" Mikey asked as Riley thought about it for a few minutes.

"No Mikey, besides I wanna help you guys! I know it can be dangerous for me, but I just want to be with you." Riley said gently as Mikey smiled and she did the same thing showing her beautiful braces.

After Riley got done talking to Mikey as he was hanging out with mondo, while Superfly came towards to the teenage human girl and spoke in a serious tone in his voice.

"You can't keep this up forever Riley." He said.

"Pfft! I'm not planning on telling him that I've been working for you for the past few weeks now. Besides you're only helping me with controlling my emotion. That's it!" She said.

"Just wait until those turtles find out, they'll reject you soon." Superfly said as he left her alone and Riley sighed.

However, the other emotions started to get confused about what she said about her working for Superfly this entire time and that would ruin her friendship with the turtles and her love life with Mikey.