The color changing blade/the first mission

After the same time length reaching Final Selection, Tanjiro, Yuichiro, Nezuko, and Muichiro return to the mountain Urokodaki resides at. The group struggles through the pain all the way back.

Yuichiro: Do you really believe there's a way to turn demons back into humans?

He asked annoyed.

Tanjiro: Why do you ask?

Muichiro: You keep asking the demons before you behead them.

Tanjiro signed looking down at the ground.

Tanjiro: I know they'll never say anything, and I have to kill them, but it's honestly worth asking.

Nezuko: You can be so weird sometimes, but that's why I love you so much Tanjiro.

As soon they all reach the home of Urokodaki they drop to their knees exhausted.

Tanjiro: We actually did it. We came out alive.

Nezuko: Honestly didn't think we would survive all this.

And soon enough Urokodaki comes outside seeing that four of his students returned and hugs them.

Sakonji: I'm relieved that you all came back alive.

He says crying.

Sakonji: The day you all left, I felt a heavy heart attack for each passing day. Thank you for giving my students peace.

(15 days later)

Nezuko: Uh Tanjiro.

Tanjiro: Yes?

Muichiro: There's a man all the way out there.

Tanjiro along with Yuichiro steps outside to see a wanderer with a sunflower-patterned haori and has his head wrapped in a spotted head scarf. His face is concealed by a (wooden festival mask) to conceal his identity. He wears a large, woven hat with hanging floral wind chimes on top of the head scarf.

 He wears a large, woven hat with hanging floral wind chimes on top of the head scarf

Tanjiro: Who are you?!

??: Hotaru Haganezuka. I'm a swordsmith who forged the blades for Yuichiro, Muichiro Tokito, Tanjiro, and Nezuko Kamado.

Tanjiro: That's us, please come in.

Muichiro: Do you want some tea?

Hotaru: Nichirin blades are forged from iron sand and the hardest ore. Raw material found in the mountain highest to the sun. The scarlet crimson iron sand and the scarlet crimson ore. They are metals that are fully absorb the sunlight.

Tanjiro: Is he ignoring the fact that he could get his bag covered in mud?

Sakonji: That's just him, he doesn't listen to anyone but his own thoughts.