Set your Heart Ablaze

Eight cars. Two hundred passengers. Thirteen demon slayers. One Twelve Kizuki. That was the situation the slayers were dealing with on the Mugen Train. While Zenitsu, Zenko, Nezuko, Muichiro, Yuichiro, Inosuke, Hunter, Ace, Rui, and Enmu were defending the slumbering passengers, Tanjiro, Hakuji, and Kyojuro went on ahead to behead Akumu.

Kyojuro: Hashibira said he could feel the head was at the very front of the train!

He shouted excitedly.

Kyojuro: Me and Soyama will go on ahead and check it out! We'll let you know when it's safe!

He and Hakuji dashed towards the locomotive bursting into the enclosed space startling the conductor. Hakuji then manifests a light blue snowflake shaped compass underneath him.

Destruction Breathing, 8th Form: 

Compass Needle

Hakuji: (I can feel the fighting spirit of the demon right here

Hakuji: (I can feel the fighting spirit of the demon right here.)

??: What are you doing here?! Leave immediately!!

Kyojuro: Unfortunately, we cannot! Everyone on this train in in imminent danger!

Tentacles begin to sprout and attack him. But the Flame Hashira was not worried.

Flame Breathing, 4th Form: 

Blooming Flame Undulation

Rengoku sends a circular attack cutting the tentacles and flesh off the train

Rengoku sends a circular attack cutting the tentacles and flesh off the train. The successful attack causes Akumu to screech out in pain, shaking the entire train.

Kyojuro: Young Kamado, get down here.

He shouted to Tanjiro, who joined him and Hakuji.

Kyojuro: Did you hear that scream?

Tanjiro nodded.

Kyojuro: Then my counterattack was successful. That was proof that his neck is right here, below us.