Chapter 1: love at first sight

One day at the Freddy Fazbear pizzara all the kids where just enjoying the song of Freddy and the other two Bonnie and Chica
None of the children would come to me because of the issue a fear years ago (if you watched the foxy story then you would understand) the marrenent was giving out presents to the twins birthday party the twins where both boys and I really wanted to go talk to some one but the children we'll see me moving and that will probably freak out and Freddy would get mad at me and bring be backstage to hurt me or take me apart or the children might run up to me and Freddy will get mad and might do the same thing. So I can't talk to Chica.
Chicas voice
*in her head* "I wish I could talk to Bonnie but the children will hear me and they might run up to me and they just leave because it's about 9:00 and they might see what where really like killing animatronics. Oh well I think it's ok though I sill won't talk to Bonnie
~at 10:00~
"I am free now I will take care of the night gard ok Bon-Bon." I said in a cheerful voice. "Sure make sure take care of him and kill him k?!" "Alright! I luv you"
Foxy's voice
Ok am am going to kick the night Gards butt!" Foxy growled. *foxy running down the hall and Chica running away from the night Gards room* ~BONK~ "ow!" Chica moaned. Then Chica looks up and falls instantly in love with Foxy. But Foxy just looks down and runs to the night Gards place and killed the night gard and then he looked at Chica and said with a wink "your welcome!" Then Chica was blushing and sat there for 5 seconds and then just gets up and plops right back on the show stage.

I hope you guys enjoyed this follow me and I will follow you back! Luv u guys!