Chapter 5: the new animotronic

Chicas pov
"Why did he say that to us" Chica whispering to her self. "Aww he called me a pretty lady!" Said Mangle inside her head. "Hey my little foxy! What is going on?!?" "Oh hey Mangle my dearest!" Said foxy all happy and stuff. Then when they kinda stopped talking they overheard these to boys talking. "We really need a new animotronic yeah it should be a kitty this time and we well call it Surger the kitty animotronic." Said the guy in a blue shirt with black jean shorts. "Yeah that is a great idea it should be a boy and we will make is very own room and it should give every kid stuffed puppy's and kitty and it should also give out the pizzas!" Said Freddy the make of Freddy Fazbears. "Yeah this is a great Idea I will start building Surger!"
Chicas pov
"Oh my god there's going to be a new animotronic!!!" "Yeah there is that is crazy I wonder if he will like us?!?" " yeah I think we all should meet the animotronic and be friends but he probably well hate me because wait never mind they will not know about it so he will definitely like me!" Said foxy with a smile on his robot face. "Mabey he is really likes me hehe i mean oh Fox I will always love you!!!!!" Said Mangle trying to give Foxy a hug.
~that night~
"Ok we have to see the new animotronic right now! Mangle get Freddy, Foxy get Bonnie I will meat you in the new room!"
Thank you so much guys for reading this book!! Don't forgot to follow me and comment!! I luv you guys!!!!