Chapter 4: five nights at loves

When Bonnie went out of the parts and service room he defenty fell in love with Freddy and Freddy fell in love with Bonnie!
With Chica and Mangle
"So don't you think that Foxy has feelings has feelings fir some one else Mangle?" Said Chica smiling. " wait who!!" Said Mangle. " no one do you just think that he likes some one else?!?" "N-no I really hope not though!!"
With foxy
"*sigh* I really wish I had Mangle or Chica here with me it's really Lonley in this empty pile of crap I like it here but it is just really Lonley in pirate cove I hate it I think I am going to talk to The Mangle in a few minutes while I get my mind of what I did to that kid along time ago. But Mangle still love me for that stupid issue!!! Balloon boy is still just laughing over there omg!!!!! I hate him ssoo much!!!" Foxy said. "Oh well I guess I will go any way instead of just siting around in my boring room doing nothing so why not talk to her now *got up out of pirate cove* hey girls what is up I just really needed to talk to some one and decided to talk to you lovely lady's!" Foxy said with a wink.

Thank you for reading this I hope you follow me and comment please!!! I luv you guys!!!