Chapter 2:jealousy

"When I have fallen in love with Foxy that the only guy that could think about and, well for Bonnie I might think about breaking up with him and being with Foxy but I am afraid that Mangle is already with him. Oh I will make my chances with Bonnie though."
Foxy's voice
"I really want to be with Chica but how will Mangle react?!? I don't know I will just stay with Mangle for a bit until she really hates me."
Freddy's voice
"What is going on and why haven't I kill the night Gard last night I really wanted to but freaking stupid Foxy did it oh well this time I will talk to Bonnie if I want to" Freddy said with a smile on his face. Freddy was looking at Bonnie and then Bonnie said "why the heak are you looking at me like that? You are freaking me out stop it!!" Bonnie yelled out. "Oh sorry about that. *whispering* babe." "What was that Freddy? What did you just call me!!!!" " oh nothing nothing at all I swear." Freddy said blushing. "Ok Freddy just asking because it sounded like you said babe." Said Bonnie.
Chicas voice
" wonder where all the kids are they are supposed to be here right know oh well I guess I will go talk to the Mangle.
Thank you ssoo much guys for like this story follow me and comment!! I luv u all!