Chapter 3: fredonnie

"Sup Mangle"said Chica with a sweet grin on her yellow face. "Oh hi Chica it has been a while sense we have been talking with each other. How is my baby Foxy?!?" She said with a nice big smile! "Oh he's uh...uh he's doing great he killed the night gard last night!" "Oh really! That is really awesome! I am really proud of my little baby Foxy!!💜"
Bonnie's voice
"I wonder what Freddy said to me yesterday and why where there not any kids at our place today or yesterday!?!?!" Said Bonnie with a confused face and playing his guitar. "Hey Bon-Bon why aren't there any kids here any way meat me in the parts and service room at 10:00 ok!" Said Freddy. "Why?" "Because just do it!!" Screamed Freddy as he ran away. "Ok,ok God Freddy!"
~at 10:00~
"Hello! Freddy!" Screamed Bonnie when he was in the parts and service room. Then the lights turned on as Freddy was going near his robot lips. Then he kiss Bonnie! "What the HEAK!!!!!" "Sorry what Bonnie I luv you" said Freddy as he stared to kiss Bonnie once more. "Freddy I.. What the heak I love you to!💖" said Bonnie as he kissed Freddy back.

Sorry if you hate me but I thought that Bonnie and Freddy looked so super cute together!!! Any if you liked this than follow me and comment!! I luv you guys!! Bye!