3 -'๑'- we are here now.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

" great. " Matilda muttered, throwing her head back frustratedly. All she wanted was to find Conrad, and make sure she was safe, and now she was one step back.

" fuck sake. " Jeremiah angrily slapped the wheel, jumping out the car.

Soon enough, everyone clambered out of the car, staring helplessly at the flat tire.

Again, hey Steven, interrupted the silence.

" my god, Steven won't leave me alone. " grumbled Belly, switching her phone off.

Everyone looked round at Matilda, on the phone.
" who are you calling? " Belly asked.

" Triple A, incase you didn't realise, the tires absolutely in for. " Matilda responded,

" or we can just change it ourselves? " Violet suggested , with a shrug. " it's not that hard, my mom taught me before I did my drivers test. "

" yeah, I know how to aswell. " Charlie shrugged.

Everyone looked at eachother, as Matilda sighed, putting the phone down.

" for changing it ourselves. " Belly spoke, Charlie raised his hand, so did Violet.

" calling triple A? " Charlie questioned, with Belly and Jeremiah putting there hands up.

Everyone looked at Matilda expectantly. " Alright, I'm willing to try Vi's way first. " she sighed, not wanting to burst the girls bubble.

" okay yeah, let's do it. " Jeremiah sighed, holding his hands up in surrender, as he opened the car boot.

" this it? " Jeremiah asked. Violet hummed in response.

After many questions, and humming in responses. Charlie and Jeremiah failed to lift the car up successfully.

" FUCK! " Jeremiah ended up yelling frustratedly, slamming his fist down, as he stood up. " great idea you three. " he spat.

" Jere man, c'mon. " Charlie shot him a pointed look, standing next to Violet and Matilda, with his arms folded.

Jeremiah scoffed, " seriously? this was your fucking idea, now I'm covered in dirt, if you would've let us just call triple a , they'd probably be here already. "

" we are sorry, okay! " Violet yelled, shutting him up.

" real helpful. " Jeremiah mumbled.

Everyone was taken aback by his sudden outburst. Belly intertwined her fingers with his, soothingly.

" No man.. about- " Charlie trailed of, not knowing how to word it.

" everything. " Matilda filled in. Charlie and Violet both nodded.

" you three were my older siblings, my friends, then my mom fucking dies, and where were you all? " Jeremiah rambled, looking upset.

The three shared a guilty look,

" everyone said that they hadn't contacted you much because of college life, or Matilda needed space after her and Connie broke up, I get it, it's fine, but I needed you three. " he ranted, tears brimming his eyes now.

" Oh Jere-" Violet sighed in pity, feeling bad for the younger boy.

" I had Dad and Conrad kinda, and of course Bells, who is amazing , but I needed you three.." Jeremiah sobbed, " I needed my friends. "

Charlie, Violet, and Matilda didn't even know that they meant that much to Jeremiah, but they all felt terrible, as if they had let their own brother down.